Reviews For Fiesta Martin Bar & Grill
2017 Hispanic Heritage Month- Fiesta Martin Bar and Grill
If you’re looking for delicious homemade Mexican food this is your spot! Very generous portions.
The fiesta burrito is tasty and big. The fish tacos, fajitas and enchiladas are also great too.
Food is good, dishes are excellently prepared. They come hot and delicious. The chips are warm and crispy. The salsa is tasty.
Fiesta Martin Mexican Grill
- Ranked #3 for Mexican restaurants in Inglewood
- “The Birra tacos are amazing””cent tacos…and $5 margaritas…””Carne Asada Burrito””… a doubt. The chips are homemade and delicious, and the same goes for the…”
- good for a quick meal
- good for a late night
- Velma TaylorNovember 19, 2016Been here 5+ timesThis is a great Mexican restaurant. I have never been disappointed with the food. The quantity of food is generous. This is a very busy place. Call the orders in if you pick up a menu. Great!
- Jacque PerkinsJanuary 30, 2013Been here 10+ timesThe best Mexican food in this area without a doubt. The chips are homemade and delicious, and the same goes for the salsa. Do yourself the favor and stop in.Upvoted Oct 10
- Elaine RmzAugust 6, 2016The food is authentic Mexican cuisine. It’s very good. The service is excellent. My husband and I love going there. It’s so convenient. If you want Mexican food go to Fiesta Martin. Try it.
- Hamilton Fortuna BautistaMarch 28, 2019Lumberjack servings and I am all for it. You’ll definitely eat here. Also, the tables need to be a little lower.
- Misa CharlotJuly 3, 2017The chips n salsa were delightful, homemade and fresh. I loved the restaurants ambiance and the food was ready in no time.
- HOTTAMAN ESCADAMANOctober 20, 2012Been here 5+ timesHad the asada taco plate with gaucomole great service meal was fresh & I did not have to wait long. Chips N salsa was great also I give this joint A “8”!
- AmayaSeptember 2, 2016