Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff! *Continental US only
When will my item arrive?
Once shipped, items usually arrive within 3-5 business days. While UPS and FedEx are our carriers for smaller items, be aware that larger items and orders are shipped via freight. The freight process is a bit more complicated than what weve all come to expect for small parcels, so its important that youre prepared and understand whats required of you well before delivery day.
- Most freight products ship on a pallet
- Some carriers will call to schedule a delivery window, while others will deliver the shipment to a reasonably accessible location closest to your residence .
- Well specify which process you can expect in your shipping confirmation email.
For carriers that schedule delivery appointments:
Carriers that schedule delivery appointments require you to be home for delivery and provide your signature. The delivery is made with a semi-truck with lift gate services, and the shipment is dropped off at the curb. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, BBQGuys cant be held responsible for damages that occur during delivery. As complicated as this process may seem, weve only scratched the surface here please review our detailed guide to freight delivery so there are no surprises when a freight shipment heads your way.
For carriers that deliver without an appointment:
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
How Can I Control The Temperature On This Grill
Use the built-in thermometer to carefully monitor the temperature, and adjust the heat as necessary.
- 30″ wide built-in grill head for outdoor kitchen islands
- Equipped with 4 premium-grade 12,000 BTU stainless steel main burners
- 304-grade stainless steel wrapped cooking grids for superb heat retention
- Restaurant-quality sear marks
- Supplies 61,000 total BTUs for exceptional grilling results
Kitchenaid Grill Features To Consider
KitchenAid has a full line of outdoor grills and cooking appliances. This variability in both options and price point make KitchenAid a great choice for your backyard and patio grilling needs.
The variation in models, means that if you are shopping for a KitchenAid grill, youll probably want to have a good understanding of what you are looking for and the features that are best for your culinary needs and your pocket book. Heres our list of consideration for KitchenAid grills.
Recommended Reading: What To Put On Grilled Chicken
This Product Is Sold Out May We Recommend
- Four 12,000 BTU burners are constructed of 304 stainless steel for durability
- 13,000 BTU ceramic rear infrared burner is perfect for roasting chicken and rotisserie style cooking
- Durable and fully welded stainless steel lid
- Angled flame tamers keep flare ups to a minimum
- Electronic individual burner push button ignition for easy startup
Costcos Price And Sale Dates
*UPDATE* 6/23/22. The KitchenAid 4-Burner Gas Grill with Searing Side Burner is on sale at select Costco locations for $599.99through July 3, 2022. That is $100 off Costcos regular price of $699.99. Item #1902486. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- 63,000 BTUs 304 Stainless Steel Burners
- 15,000 BTU Searing Side Burner
- Ideal for direct, indirect grilling and searing
- Continuous electronic ignition generates sparks with an electrode attached to an ignition rode thats placed in the flow of gas near a burner and sparks are emitted continuously while activated.
- Exclusive KitchenAid design heat radiant system for even heat distribution and cooking performance
- Even Heat Technology with angled flame tamers distribute consistent heat across the entire grill surface and reduces flare-ups.
- Built-in tank pullout tray on ball bearing slides for easy and convenient propane tank replacement .
- Spacious stainless steel side shelves for prep space
- Built in grease collection system
- The grill also features cast-aluminum material on the lid and firebox sides for durability, heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Deluxe KitchenAid temperature gauge
Don’t Miss: Which Traeger Grills Have Wifi
Construction & Ease Of Assembly
For a lot of people, stainless steel equals quality. And with the KitchenAid 740-0781 Built Propane Gas Grill there is a lot of stainless steel to speak of. The flame tamers integrated into the proprietary Even Heat System are a nice touch, but theyre also the sort of thing you would expect for a unit in this size and price range.
The ceramic rotisserie burner in the back of the grill head is definitely a nice touch. Unfortunately, the rotisserie spit and motor dont come with it in the original purchase. Still, a compatible version is available through several vendors at a very affordable price.
If you have natural gas available at your outdoor kitchen, there is a conversions kit that will work with this grill. Just bear in mind that it is additional cost and assembly time.
When it comes to assembly, the grill head itself is relatively straight forward. What takes more time and energy, of course, is the engineering of the actual station to hold the nearly 110-pound gas grill. If you dont already have your outdoor kitchen set up to receive the grill head, you should strongly consider reaching out to a local contractor for help.
Kitchenaid : Gas Grills
Looking for the perfect gas grill for your next cookout? At Target, find a wide range of gas grills to choose from. Look through natural gas grills from brands like Broil King, Cuisinart, Artisan and more. These gas grills makes grilling fun and accessible, even for the most novice home cook. Explore a range of compact gas grills that pack a punch in small spaces, which is perfect for apartment or townhouse living with limited outdoor real estate. Wheel it out for a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner to impress friends and family while barely lifting a finger. Find portable gas grills, side burners, propane grills and more thats perfect for outdoor cooking. Natural gas single side burners are ideal for heating sauces and finishing foods while grilling. Explore gas grills that are made from durable material like stainless steel and cast iron for long lasting performance and easy maintenance. Browse through a collection of gas grills to find the perfect one for your next barbecue session and enjoy a fun day of grilling!
Kitchenaid 4 Burner Built
4-Burner Built-in Propane Gas Island Grill Head in 304 Stainless Steel.
KitchenAid design is exceptional for its features, craftsmanship and functionality.
Gold Coast Fireplace & BBQ Super Centre has been providing expert knowledge and experience to our QLD & Northern NSW customers for over 30 years.
Legal Disclaimers And Warnings
Product packaging, owners manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Recommended Reading: How To Get Grill Grates Clean