Brinkmann Smokers Come In Two Varieties
The first variety is the vertical smoker. These are fairly compact devices that are sure to not burn a hole in your pocket. These cooking products can use gas, wood, or charcoal depending on your needs all the while smoking up to 50 lbs. of meat. A water container is placed right below the food for the steaming process, to make sure the meat is surrounded by aromatic smoke at all times. These are very easy to use for your bbq grilling.
A second type of Brinkmann smoker is the horizontal variety which are generally used to prepare a large amount of food at once. These smokers are especially helpful for parties or other gatherings where many people will enjoy the feast.
They are larger than the vertical ones and hold quite a bit more meat. This may or may not be what you need, depending on how often you barbecue for many guests.
Brinkmann BBQ grills are synonymous with affordable quality
Brinkmann have a large selection to handle many different cooking needs so you know you will find the right grill. And since they are so popular, replacement parts and upgrades are readily available.
Whether you want gas, charcoal, or even electric Brinkmann will fit the bill. You will have your meat grilled to perfection in no time.
The Gas Grills Are On Sale At Home Depot
You might see some tempting prices on Brinkmann gas grills at Home Depot. But before you buy, here’s something to keep in mind: Brinkmann filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in October and stopped selling products in November, according to the Brinkmann website.
Four Brinkmann models landed on the recommended list in our gas grill Ratings. The Brinkmann 810-6550-S was the best large gas grill Consumer Reports tested. It originally sold for $350 and is now listed at Home Depot for $239. Among small grills, the $130 Brinkmann Patio 810-6230-S was also impressive. It’s now priced at $69 at Home Depot.
Home Depot says it’s selling the inventory in stock and will honor the warranties.
We have universal replacement parts for Brinkmann grills, not all parts, but burners, regulators, and cross-channel parts says spokesman Stephen Holmes.
If Home Depot doesnt have the parts, it will make concessions to take care of customers on a case-by-case basis, which could mean a refund, says Holmes. You can call Home Depots customer care department at 1-800-466-3337.
Brinkmann, now called Outdoor Direct Corp., according to its website, didn’t respond to a request for comment.
If you’re shopping for a gas grill, check our gas grill Ratings. We tested dozens of grills that cost $115 to $2,600. Youll see familiar brands such as Weber and Char-Broil and newer names too.
Any questions? Email me at .
Where Do I Find Replacement Brinkmann Grill Parts
- Unfortunately, you cannot purchase anything directly from Brinkmann, neither on their website or over the phone.
- Brinkmann is not covering any of their own warranty. By filing bankruptcy, they legally exempt themselves from fulfilling their warranty.
- We understand how upsetting this is to their customers. Unfortunately, we cannot help with Brinkmann warranty.
- If you are looking for hardware for your grill, check your local hardware store for things like screws, brackets, gaskets, etc
Read Also: How To Grill Bone In Pork Chops
Great Value Brinkmann Bbq Smokers
Brinkmann Smoke & Grill A flexible BBQ at a great price point
The Brinkmann Smoke & Grill is an all in one Smoker, Griller, Steamer and Roaster the most versatile outdoor cooker ever made. Water smoking involves using the water supplied water bowl between the fire and the food, which produces a slow moist heat which flavours and moistens as it cooks. Transform into a hot smoker/roaster by removing the water bowl and use a conventional BBQ by moving the firebowl to the top. The ultimate gift for the man who has everything and of course it makes an ideal present when Summer is on its way.
Brinkmann Replacement Heat Shield And Lava Rock Briquette Grates
Brinkmann is a brand name that has several decades of history but for the last several years is a brand name owned by The Home Depot. Brinkmann is no longer an actual fabrication company but is the brand name used to designate various models made for sale by The Home Depot. There have been several different manufacturing companies who have made these models to be branded as Brinkmann but not so many that there are a tremens=dous divergence in the types of replacement parts needed for different models.
If you do not find what you need for your barbecue grill, Please Contact Us For Assistance.
You May Like: Traeger Zucchini Boats
For Brinkmann Bankruptcy Info Click Here
- Most Brinkmann grills have a series number and type on the front of the grill. For example, “Pro Series 2400.” While series information is different from model information, Brinkmann Corporation uses a simple method of series and model relationship. If your series number is “2400,” add an “810” to the beginning of your series number to create the model number “810-2400.”
- If there’s not a series number on the front of your grill, try looking on your original owner’s manual. The model number should be on the front page and will usually be listed on the bottom of each page.
- Even if you don’t have your manual, that’s fine too! Look for a small metal plate or label with certification information on it, including your model number. These plates are usually on the back of each grill.
- Look for a number that starts with 8 like 810, 820, etc. The most common models for Brinkmann start with those numbers.
*** Thanksgiving Recipes ***
These roasted brussels sprouts get a fair amount of spice from the crushed red pepper flakes, which cuts…
After trying every turkey-roasting method under the sun, I’ve finally settled on this as absolutely the…
We love how the cinnamon-scented streusel topping lets the juicy berries peek through.
Italian sausage and a heap of Parmesan cheese lend signature flair to the easy Thanksgiving dressing…
It’s all about the layers and ruffles in this dramatic seasonal pie.
Poach quince in rosé with a dash of cocktail bitters and a few warm spices, then assemble into a tart…
Leave the sausage, nuts, dried fruit behind in favor of this easy, vegetarian-friendly stuffing recipe…
Alton Brown’s turkey brine recipe from Good Eats will give you a flavorful Thanksgiving turkey with juicy…
Bone-in turkey breasts are easy to find, and as impressive as a whole bird when you roast them in butter…
This recipe was handed down by my great-grandmother. It is a family favorite that we make every Thanksgiving….
Cutting leeks into large pieces gives them a presence equal…
This crunchy crumble is the perfect topping for an ice cream sundae, easy apple crumble, or our Build-Your-Own…
Don’t Miss: Grilling Boneless Chicken Breast On Gas Grill
Why Choose A Brinkmann Grill
Brinkmann grills are used primarily by chefs and caterers to make food in outdoor settings. This leader in gas grill cooking also produces smokers, many styles of outdoor cookers, outdoor lighting, and many other lawn and garden type products.
Brinkmann grills stand for quality which is why so many people choose them for all their barbecue needs. No matter what your budget or needs Brinkman will have a grill or smoker for you.
Two of the more popular Brinkmann grills are the grill king deluxe and the elite pro. These barbeque cookers have many extra options to satisfy any type of meal you can think of, and have a name that is synonymous with quality and has a loyal group of users who use them in both the backyard as well as in competitions.
Plus they are affordable and easy to get replacement parts for. When you buy a Brinkmann grill you can be assured that you have purchased a top-brand unit that will provide years of service.
Brinkmann Bankruptcy Information The Bbq Depot
The BBQ Depot stocks many aftermarket parts for Brinkmann Grills for with Brinkmann Grill owners on their frustration on receiving warranty service We can assist you in locating aftermarket parts with your model number. If you have any questions or need assistance call us at 877-983-0451 Accounts · Contact Us.
Don’t Miss: How To Clean Traeger Grill
Can You Buy Brinkmann Replacement Parts From Us
- We do sell high quality replacement parts for Brinkmann gas grills. In fact, you will receive better parts that will outlast your original grill parts when you purchase through GrillPartsSearch.com.
- We sell major components of gas grills made by Brinkmann. This includes burners, heat plates, cooking grids, burner brackets, ignition systems, regulators, knobs and etc.
- SEE ALL BRINKMANN PARTS HERE :
Is Brinkmann Bankrupt
According to communication from Brinkmann Corporation directly, they did indeed file Chapter 11 bankruptcy on October 11th of 2015.There are a few things to note about this bankruptcy.
- Brinkmann has discontinued the sale of any parts, accessories or grills through their website directly. Additionally, their website is now not at all working.
- Brinkmann has disconnected the customer service phone number listed on their manuals and website which was 1-800-468-5252
- The Brinkmann website is no longer listed. To us, it looks like their business is effectively shut down.
Recommended Reading: Where Is Serial Number On Weber Grill