Best 4 Burner Propane Grills Of 2022
If you love to grill food for a crowd or like having room on your grill for several different types of foods at once, you need a fairly large grill like one of these best 4 burner propane grills of 2022.
Gas grills with 4 burners give you a lot of cooking space , and generally come with some pretty sweet features that give you tons of versatility.
Having the right gas grill can help you really enjoy your cooking experience and create some memorable meals. Ill show you what you need to consider when making your choice after youll see my top picks for this year.
Im sure by the time youre done reading youll see a 4 burner propane grill that youll love.
Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie*best Economical Option*
- Company: Monument Grills
- Grilling Space: 513.3 sq. inches
- Warming Rack: 210 sq. inches
- BTUs: 60,000 total
- Price: $
This next grill is my top choice for a more economical 4 burner gas grill. Monument Grills has a few different options with different special features , but this model with the rotisserie is a popular one that is well worth a few minutes of your time.
Heres are some features youll like on this one:
- Its a grill made with a LOT of stainless steel the cart, rotisserie, tool hooks, grill lid, and burners and more. Reviewers are amazed at how sturdy it feels for the price point.
- The grill also comes with stainless flame tamers that will limit flare ups that can spoil/char your food.
- The cooking grids are made of heavy duty porcelain cast iron .
- The rotisserie can be removed when not in use so its not taking up your valuable cooking space.
- It has blue backlit LED controls, which youll love if youre cooking at twilight or after dark, and an easy to read temperature control so youll always know exactly whats going on inside your grill, no matter time of day.
- The 4 burners come with an 8 year warranty. Often with grills you find you need to replace the burners after 3 or 4 years, but with this Monument grill, you can be sure youll get at least 8 years out of your purchase. Not bad!
- Customers report that it was very easy to put together, with decent instructions.
Broil King Regal S490 Pro
- Company: Broil King
- Grill Cooking Area: 500 sq. in.
- Warming Rack Area: 195 sq. in.
- BTUs: 50,000
- Price: $$
This next grill is a 4 burner propane grill option made in North America by Broil King, and its available in either stainless steel , or black painted steel.
If youre a Broil King fan already, as many people are, this grill has a lot to like about it:
The Broil King Regal S490 has both style AND function and is a pretty attractive grill and also pretty attractive is the fact that Amazon provides free assembly of this grill. Thatll save you approx 3-4 hours and perhaps some frustration, getting you cooking up something awesome in no time.
Read Also: Why Is My Weber Grill Not Lighting
Enjoy Grilling This Season
Whether youre a backyard griller cooking for a large family or party, or someone who caters or likes to cook a lot of leftovers , one of these best 4 burner propane grills of 2022 is bound to be a good fit for you.
We saw high end, high priced grills that are pretty much investments towards fabulous grilling for the next few decades, mid-priced 4 burner gas grills that do the jog with style and excellent function, and some entry level models that are priced nice and low. Hopefully one of these was a great fit for you, and that you were able to pick out something that youll be really happy with for the foreseeable future.
Dont forget, one of the great things about 4 burner propane grills is that you have a LOT of usable space, which gives you options. You can fire up the entire grill to cook for a crowd, just one or two burners to make a small meal, or use indirect heat to cook something special. Add in a rotisserie and side burner, and youll be seriously set, unless you want to get into specialized equipment like digital electric smokers or outdoor pizza ovens. But in my opinion, you can get these grills to work in a pretty similar fashion if you know what youre doing and tweak things a bit.
Anyhow, as always, if you have any questions, feedback, or general comments, Id love to hear from you in the comment section below Ill be sure to get back to you quickly!
Cheers, and happy grilling!
Monument Grills Clearview Lid 4 Burner With Side Sear Burner Propane Gas Grill
- Company: Monument Grills
- Grill Cooking Area: 513.3 sq. in.
- Warming Rack: 210 sq. in.
- BTUs: 72,000 total
- Price: $
We already saw a pretty basic but really well reviewed Monument Grills entry in this best 4 burner gas grills list now were taking a look at a grill by the same company with a few more bells and whistles.
A lot of the grill is the same as the one we saw earlier , but there are a few extra pretty cool features that you might find worth the extra bucks:
- It comes with both a regular side burner for cooking sauces and side dishes as well as a second ceramic side burner specifically for searing, which youll love for cooking those meats that you want to seal in the flavor with a quick sear before a slower, lower cook.
- The lid has a see-through glass window that you can look through to check on the progress of your meal you dont have to lift the lid causing instant heat loss when you want to take a peek at your food
- It comes with a one year full warranty on the grill, and 8 year limited warranty all off the burners.
- Heads up, it does NOT have the rotisserie feature, but it does have the LED lit controls.
Read Also: How To Cook Bacon On The Grill
How To Choose The Best Large Propane Grill
If youre sold on the big, convenient size of a 4 burner grill already, what else do you need to know in order to pick out the best one for YOU? Not everyone needs the highest end option, and not everyone simply is watching for the lowest dollar sign.
So, lets look quickly at the two main categories that separate grill from grill: 1) Materials, and 2) Special Features
Expert Grill 4 Burner With Side Burner Propane Gas Grill In Red
- No features description available
Enjoy a day with friends and family when grilling out on this Expert Grill 4-Burner with Side Burner Gas Grill in Red. This gas grill features a total cooking area of 619 square inches for all barbecuing needs. Use the stainless steel burners gas grill to prepare burgers, hot dogs, vegetables and other foods for birthday parties, tailgating, barbecues and much more. It can be moved from one place to another easily with the two wheels that roll smoothly across flat surfaces. Gather friends and family around the backyard to enjoy each other’s company as they eat meals prepared with this gas grill. This cast iron gas grill is an attractive piece for the patio, porch or deck and offers push and turn ignition for added convenience. This Expert Grill 4-Burner with Side Burner Gas Grill in Red is easy to maintain and can be stored in the garage when not in use.
- The Expert Grill 4-Burner with Side Burner Propane Gas Grill in Red. Look to the expert, the Expert Grill 4-Burner Gas Grill.
- 4 Stainless steel burners with
- 5 years of burner warranty
- Cast iron cooking grates
- 454.14 sq. in. main cooking grates area offers plenty of grilling space.
- 619 sq. in. of total cooking space
- Push and turn ignition system for easy firing up of your grill.
- 60,000 total BTUs for ultimate grilling control.
- Porcelain enamel firebox.
You May Like: Who Makes The Best Pellet Smoker Grill
Side Burner : Gas Grills
Looking for the perfect gas grill for your next cookout? At Target, find a wide range of gas grills to choose from. Look through natural gas grills from brands like Broil King, Cuisinart, Artisan and more. These gas grills makes grilling fun and accessible, even for the most novice home cook. Explore a range of compact gas grills that pack a punch in small spaces, which is perfect for apartment or townhouse living with limited outdoor real estate. Wheel it out for a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner to impress friends and family while barely lifting a finger. Find portable gas grills, side burners, propane grills and more thats perfect for outdoor cooking. Natural gas single side burners are ideal for heating sauces and finishing foods while grilling. Explore gas grills that are made from durable material like stainless steel and cast iron for long lasting performance and easy maintenance. Browse through a collection of gas grills to find the perfect one for your next barbecue session and enjoy a fun day of grilling!
Blackstone 36 Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station 4
- Company: Blackstone
- Grilling Area: 720 sq. in.
- BTUs: 60,000
- Price: $
This last entry here is a bit of a different idea an open top grill that also can function as a griddle. This Blackstone grill is a restaurant grade/professional quality grill that is designed to cook all sorts of foods, from steak and burgers to quesadillas and teppanyaki style foods and from pancakes to eggs.
Here are some features youll like on this grill:
- Its a LARGE grilling space, able to cook for a serious crowd which may be a big selling feature if youre looking at 4 burner grills specifically with big batch cooking in mind.
- There are two side shelves, and one has a removable cutting board! Theres a convenient paper towel holder to give you easy mess clean up, and even trash bag hooks so you can dump your egg shells easily when cooking breakfast for your crew.
- Its incredibly easy to start just push the battery powered ignition and presto, a few minutes of heating later, youre in business.
- This grill is made from serious quality materials, including thick cold rolled steel for the cook top, stainless steel burners, and a black steel frame.
- You can control each of the 4 burners separately, meaning you can cook a variety of foods on the cook top at the same time
- The wheels are heavy duty as well, so you can roll this grill around with you easily. And the fold-up legs and removable griddle top make it really portable too.
Also Check: Does Home Depot Assemble Grills
Bull Outdoor Products Bbq 44000
- Company: Bull Outdoor Products
- Grill cooking area: 600 sq. inches
- Warming rack: 210 sq. inches
- BTUs: 75,000
- Price: $$$$$
This next grill is for those of you looking for a seriously high end 4 burner propane grill. This grill actually can come in two separate parts: the grill head and the base .
One of the big differences youll notice about the Bull Angus grill is the quality of the build its made of pretty much the thickest and highest grades of stainless steel available to the grilling industry: 14 gauge 304 stainless steel. Its incredibly rust and corrosion resistant, aside from making it a sturdy and heavy duty grill. The dual-lined roll-top hood has seamless welded edges, and youll be pretty amazed at just how well this thing holds the heat inside.
Here are some other aspects youll appreciate:
The Bull Angus 4 burner grill is pretty amazing and if you choose to get it, itll likely be the last gas grill you ever buy. Yes, its a hefty price tag. But if you can swing it, it sure will look good on your patio.
Accessories For The 4
- Assembled dimensions46″h x 51″w x 24.75″d
- Casters4 casters: 2 straight, 1 swivel, 1 swivel locking
- ColorStainless steel
- Flame tamersAngled stainless steel flame tamers
- Ignition systemsIndividual burner electronic ignition
- Led lightsN/a
- Main burners4 stainless steel main burners
- Main cooking grids7mm 202 stainless steel wrapped cooking grids
- Main lidStainless steel main lid
- Natural gas optionsN/a
- Primary cooking surface462.3 sq. in.
- Rotisserie burnerN/a
- Secondary cooking surface164.5 sq. in.
- Side burner12,000-btu stainless steel side burner
- Side shelvesStainless steel
- Total cooking surface626.8 sq. in.
Sign up below for our newsletter
You May Like: Traeger Pro 34 Wood Pellet Grill
Lion 32 Inch Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill On Cart
- Company: Lion Premium Grills
- Grilling area: 647 sq. in.
- BTUs: 60,000 + 15,000 Infrared
- Rating: 5 / 5 stars
- Price: $$$$
This next grill is another high end or premium grill, so feel free to skip on to the next if youre wanting something budget friendly. If youre able to afford this one though, youll be set for decades to come with a grill that I think youre going to rave about.
Here are some top features for this grill:
Customers rave about the high quality of these grills , and I think if you go with a high end grill, this or the Bull Angus above would both be excellent 4 burner propane grill choices. The Lion has a few more bells and whistles, and comes at a cheaper cost though, so take a good look at it.