Grilled Meat Over Salads
Lamb & Beef GYRO over SaladSeasoned grilled Lamb and Beef served over Mixture of chopped romaine lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers mixed with our house Mediterranean dressing. Comes with Tahini Sauce on the side. $6.99 – – Beef Shawarma over SaladMarinated and seasoned Beef grilled served over mixture of chopped romaine lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers mixed with our house Mediterranean dressing. Comes with Tahini Sauce on the side. $6.99 – – Grilled Chicken Shawarma over SaladMarinated and seasoned white breast chicken grilled served over mixture of chopped romaine lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers mixed with our house Mediterranean dressing. Comes with Creamy Garlic Sauce on the side. $6.99 – – Grilled Chicken Shish Kebob over SaladWhite Breast chicken with Barbecue seasoning grilled and served over Mixture of chopped romaine lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers mixed with our house Mediterranean dressing. Comes with Creamy Garlic Sauce on the side. $6.99
Reviews For Grill On The Go Mediterranean Catering
over 1 year ago
Devin in Happy Valley, OR
Food was great but the delivery guy was rude upon entering my medical practice. I will order again though!
over 2 years ago
Heather in Portland, OR
This is the first time using Grill on the Go. Perfect and wonderful find for our office happy hour
over 2 years ago
Lisa in Portland, OR
Delicious and plentiful! The team is always happy to get their lunch from grill on the go, thank you!
over 2 years ago
This food is so delicious! My guests were very happy about my food choice.
over 2 years ago
Teresa in Portland, OR
Generous portion sizes and flavorful. We appreciate “family style” packaging they have which is mostly recyclable verses individual packaging.
almost 3 years ago
Overview Of Grill On The Go Mediterranean Portland Or
You’re looking at a place GRILL ON THE GO MEDITERRANEAN located in Portland, OR. No one has rated this place yet. Be the first to do this. Today you can visit this place between 11 AM and 8 PM. You can check the opening hours on other days below. If you have visited this place, please share your impressions with other users of our portal. Leave a comment now.
Recommended Reading: Which Is The Best Steak To Grill
How To Choose The Best Zucchini
While zucchini is available all year, it is most abundant during the summer months from the beginning of June to late August. Look for smaller to medium-sized zucchini , which tend to taste better and sweeter than large zucchini, which can be a little bitter.
Good zucchini will be firm to the touch, free of nicks and bruises, and have a vibrant green color. Try to also find zucchini with a good bit of the stem still attached, as those will last longer.
Catering & Corporate Events
Sayad Mediterranean Grill believes that every meal we cook reflects our passion for life. The food we prepare, like the country in which we live, becomes a study in holding extremes delicately in balance but always with the utmost respect for tradition, simplicity and fresh ingredients.
We are small enough to be able to provide you with this personalized standard of service.
Our Chefs are vibrantly creative, and seasoned and talented professionals, who are always happy to share their knowledge and yet still continue to have a constant desire to test new ideas. They believe that cooking is the medium that makes it possible to express the soul.
Sayad Mediterranean Grill represents this belief for all your catering click here……
Recommended Reading: Are Traeger Grills Considered Open Flame
Frequently Asked Questionsabout Grill On The Go Mediterranean
- Where can one locate Grill on the go Mediterranean?
Grill on the go Mediterranean can be found at the following address: United States, Portland, OR 97216, 10175 SE Stark St.
- How do I get in contact with Grill on the go Mediterranean?
The phone number for this place is +1 750-80-21.
- What is the working schedule of Grill on the go Mediterranean?
Grill on the go Mediterranean works at the following schedule: Mon-Sat: 10AM – 8PM.
- How highly is Grill on the go Mediterranean rated on Nicelocal.com?
On average, this place is rated 4.4 out of 5.You can visit the Grill on the go Mediterranean reviews section to read other people’s opinions about this place and to leave your own feedback!
- Does Grill on the go Mediterranean have its menu on Nicelocal.com?
Yes! You can see the catalog of available drinks and food on the Grill on the go Mediterranean menu section.
- What kinds of cuisines does Grill on the go Mediterranean serve?
Grill on the go Mediterranean serves Middle Eastern,Lebanese cuisine,Greek andvegetarian.
- Can you trust the information on this listing?
Nicelocal is doing its best to place correct data about businesses in its catalog.If you see a mistake or if you are an official representative of Grill on the go Mediterranean, please get in touch with us by using the feedback form.
Reviews About Grill On The Go Mediterranean
- Andriy D.May 31, 2021, 9:17 pmComment
- Kacy B.May 19, 2021, 11:00 pmCommentDecided to give this place a try and I have to be honest, this was hands down the worst gyro I’ve had. The meat was bland and flavorless, as was the tzaziki sauce. Major disappointment, definitely won’t be back to this place. :(0
Recommended Reading: What Grills Are Better Than Weber
How To Grill Zucchini
Cooking zucchini on the grill is one of the easiest ways to enjoy this summer squash in about 10 minutes Heres how to grill zucchini perfectly:
- Season the zucchini spears or batons. In a large mixing bowl, add 3 medium zucchini that have been cut into spears. Sprinkle with kosher salt, black pepper, and seasonings of choice. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and toss to combine. Make sure all the zucchini is well-coated in oil and seasoning.
- Heat the grill. Lightlyoil the grates of an outdoor grill or indoor griddle and heat to medium-high.
- Grill the zucchini. Arrange the seasoned zucchini spears on the grill or griddle, flesh side down on the hot grates. Grill for about 4 minutes, or until you see some deep grill marks. Flip the zucchini over so it is now skin-side down. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes, then turn the zucchini over on the remaining flesh side that had not been charred. Cook for just a couple more minutes.
- Finish with lemon juice. Remove the tender zucchini spears from the grill and arrange on a platter. Immediately squeeze the juice of half a lemon all over. If you have used sumac to season the zucchini, sprinkle a generous amount to finish. If not, you can garnish with some red pepper flakes for color and subtle heat. Serve immediately.
Grilled Zucchini Recipe Ingredients
Zucchini on the grill does not require very many ingredients. Just add some seasoning and some good extra virgin olive oil. Here is what I used to make this zucchini recipe:
- Zucchini – Youll need 3 medium-sized zucchini. Cut the zucchini lengthwise, and then cut each half right down the middle to make 4 long spears per zucchini.
- Seasoning – Use any seasoning you like. I used y dried oregano and a big pinch sumac for some acidity and a bold, bright finish. .
- Extra virgin olive oil – A medium-intensity fruity oil like our Italian Nocellara EVOO would be a good option to coat the zucchini and prevent it from sticking to the grill grates.
- Lemon juice – The juice of half a lemon squeezed onto the hot grilled zucchini adds tang and brightness.
You May Like: Where Are Weber Grills Made Now
How To Cut Zucchini For Grilling
When it comes to grilling, I prefer to cut zucchini into thick batons or spears because they are sturdy enough and easy to handle on the grill. But there are several ways to slice your zucchini for the grill:
- Spears or batons. To get spears out of your zucchini, youll simply cut each zucchini lengthwise into 4 sections or quarters. Youll begin by trimming and cutting each zucchini lengthwise into two halves. From there, cut each half lengthwise into two equal halves. For each zucchini, you will end up with 4 spears.
- Round slices. You can also cut your zucchini into thick round slices and grill them, like I do in my grilled zucchini salad recipe. Be careful not to slice the zucchini too thinly, or it might burn on the grill. You also want the zucchini rounds to have some bite to them after grilling.
- Long slices. If you want to have the length of zucchini spears in a different shape, you can also cut both ends off the zucchini, and then slice it lengthwise into flat, thickish zucchini planks .
Grill On The Go Mediterranean
Grill on the go Mediterraneancan offer some new gastronomicimpressions.Do you wisha steak, crispy on the outside, but steamyon the inside? The chef here works forthe guests whoare longing for it. They serve mediterranean food,meat of different roasts andmost probably, understand the affection forit: meat is a high-quality mealwith lots of calories.The staff should help to select food and willkeep customers orders straight, so you could relish thedinner you have opted for.Beyond that, there are menu itemsfor vegetarians.
Consumers seem to be happy visiting Grill on the go Mediterranean.102 of themrated it at 4.35.Look at several of64 comments belowtomake certainyou will enjoy the visit.
To get more information aboutthis place, you cango to grillonthegotogo.com.Grill on the go Mediterraneanis located at Portland, OR 97216, 10175 SE Stark St.To contact this place, call+1 750-80-21 during business hours.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Grill Cover To Buy