Wagyu Meat & Grill Opens Second Irvine Location
Wagyu Meat & Grill, a teriyaki restaurant and fresh meat market, has opened its second location in Irvine at Crossroads shopping center.
The family-run business sells both fresh and frozen wagyu beef to take home and cook. Wagyu beef comes from a Japanese breed of cattle. The store sells A5 wagyu beef, which is the highest quality awarded by the Japanese government.
In addition to the meat shop, Wagyu Meat & Grill also serves sit-down diners with teriyaki, steaks and marinated-meat boxes. The new Crossroads location will be the first store to feature beer, wine and wagyu cheeseburgers.
The Crossroads shopping center is on Barranca Parkway at Culver Drive.
Frequently Asked Questionsabout Wagyu Meat And Grill
- Where can one locate Wagyu Meat and Grill?
This place is situated at the following address: United States, 15333 Culver Dr, Ste 440, Irvine, CA 92604.
- What is the phone number for Wagyu Meat and Grill?
You can try dialing the following number: +1 418-74-93.
- What is the working schedule of Wagyu Meat and Grill?
Wagyu Meat and Grill works at the following schedule: Sun-Sat: 11AM – 9PM.
- How high is Wagyu Meat and Grill’s rating on Nicelocal.com?
On average, this place is rated 4.8 out of 5.You can visit the Wagyu Meat and Grill reviews page to see what others have to say about this place and to put together your own review!
- Is there a price list of goods and services provided by Wagyu Meat and Grill on Nicelocal.com?
Reviews About Wagyu Meat And Grill
- J N.January 24, 2022, 7:38 amCommentI’m a regular customer because wagyu is hard to find around here! I enjoy the combo plate with beef and pork. I always add the avocado and egg as well with a side of macaroni. YUM! The meat is nicely marinated and high quality. The salads are a great touch too, nice fiber kick to balance protein and carbs. Also the customer service is awesome, thank you!!0
- JFunCDecember 15, 2021, 4:40 amCommentWhere is my fire egg? Sad place0
Don’t Miss: Are Weber Grills Any Good
Reviews For Wagyu Meat & Grill
I’m a regular customer because wagyu is hard to find around here! I enjoy the combo plate with beef and pork. I always add the avocado and egg as well with a side of macaroni. YUM! The meat is nicely marinated and high quality. The salads are a great touch too, nice fiber kick to balance protein and carbs. Also the customer service is awesome, thank you!!
Tried this spot for the first time today, and I will be coming back a lot. Everything was fresh quality and the Mac salad was really bomb. Cant wait to order this again. Affordable prices too! You can even purchase Wagyu products in their freezers to take home and cook.
Very much enjoyed this location as this was the closest thing during the day that we were able to get to tasting Wagyu beef. All the young gentleman working the shift that day were very outgoing friendly and attentive. Food was also good they also offer a five Wagyu upon request. No indoor dining but there is an outside dining area for customers visiting that location and neighboring locations nice little set up weather was perfect