What Products Are In The Blaze Grills Collection
Blaze Grills began with the commitment to offer accessible outdoor kitchen kit. So, they naturally have a good range of built-in gas grills. You can actually buy most if what you need for an outdoor kitchen from the Blaze Grills range, including cupboards, refrigerators, and cooking accessories such as smokers, rotisseries, and lighting sets.
If you like that classic smokey BBQ taste, they also make charcoal grills and Kamodo smokers. Add to this griddles, side burners and portable grills, and you have a great choice of outdoor cooking equipment.
Why Buy With Affirm
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you’ll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest youll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that youre approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan — all within seconds.
- You dont need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to Grilling Grills directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you dont have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
Where Are Blaze Grills Made
Blaze Grills was founded by the famous BBQ Guys, and the company is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The products themselves are made for Blaze Grills in China, but the company still continues to employ many local people in its Louisiana HQ.
Blaze Grills began life as a store in Baton Rouge, which later became the online retail and review site, BBQ Guys. Original co-founder Mike Hinckley teamed up with business partner Corey Tisdale in 2012 to launch their own grill manufacturing company, Blaze Outdoor Products.
Don’t Miss: Best Temp To Grill Pork Chops
Find The Best Blaze Bbq Grills At A Low Price
Founded in Baton, Louisiana in 2012, Blaze Grills are the perfect combination of a contemporary design, top-notch features, and excellent performance, giving you the best bang for your buck.
When it comes to durability, youll be pleased to learn that Blaze Grills are constructed in the US from sturdy 304-grade stainless steel. Backed by a best-in-class lifetime warranty, these grills are reliable and solid.
Moreover, you can take your pick between the built-in and freestanding models that are fueled by propane or natural gas.
About The Blaze Brand
1998 marked the start of something special. This was the year when Michael Hackley and his wife decided to create their own BBQ supplies store, which was then called Grill Store & More. But as the world sat right on the cusp of the so-called dot-com bubble, it soon became clear that a dream and a cute store name werent going to cut it.
In 2000, the company made the smart move to change their store model from brick-and-mortar to ecommerce. Enters BBQGuys.com.
Over two decades later, the company and its Blaze Outdoor Products brand are killing it out there. Blaze produces some of the highest-quality grills and related products on the market, while at the same time ensuring its offerings are affordable for everyone.
You May Like: Can A Natural Gas Grill Be Converted To Propane
What Is The Best Weber Grill To Buy
gasgasTop 10 Weber Grills : Reviews & Buyers Guide
- No.5: Weber 45010001 Gas Grill Spirit II E-310.
- Detailed Review.
- No.6: Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill.
- No.7: Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill.
- No.8: Weber Genesis II E-310 61010001 LP Grill.
The good news is all Weber’s charcoal models in 2018 are still made in the USA.
- Spirit II. Made in China.
- Genesis II. Made in China.
- Q Series. Made in USA.
- Charcoal. Made in USA.
- Genesis LX. Made in USA.
- Summit. Made in USA.
Why Buy Gas Grills Manufactured Inthe Usa From Bbq Depot
At BBQ Depot, we feel there are severalreasons to buy grills made in America. Heres a few of our favorite reasons:
1. It supports our economy on a national andlocal scale.
2. It provides job security for Americans.
3. Manufacturing standards on gas productsmade in the USA are subject to stringent regulations and laws that areregularly enforced. Not every country shares these same standards. We have seen countless numbers of imported gas products that are manufacturedto standards that are so low they are considered unlawful in the USA. Buying anAmerican-made gas grill from the BBQ Depot can give you peace of mind that yourgrill has been made and inspected to be up to par with the latest laws andguidelines.
4. Buying grills made in America gives youeasier access to service, warranty, and replacement parts. Is there anythingmore frustrating than not being able to purchase a replacement part? Not onlydo we sell American-made grills, but we sell the American-made replacementparts that go along with them. No more wasting hours and hours searching the Internet trying to find the rightpart, only to find out it doesnt exist anymore. Just head to our website or giveus a call and well help you find it.
5. The quality of manufacturing is higher.When a product is designed and manufactured in the United States, the entireconstruction pipeline can be monitored closely. This means fewer defects and abetter overall product.
You May Like: What Year Is My Weber Grill
What Do The Reviews Say About Blaze Grills
What do customers think of Blaze Grills? Do they live up to their commercial-quality reputation? We took a look at the reviews of the Blaze Freestanding Grill, a 32 gas model with lights. It scored 4.2 out of a possible 5 stars. Customers loved the heavy-duty grill and there are good things said about its ability to sear steaks but the cart is described as too flimsy for the sturdy grill.
Interestingly, a built-in model had a better score of 4.7, with customers praising the build quality. Blazes single side burners rate highly, with customers liking this extra items quality and high heat. And one of the best-rated products? The pull-out trash can. Theres no saying what people will find pleasing!
Are Napoleon Rogue Grills Good
Impressive Grilling Features at a Great Price
The Napoleon Rogue Series has been a best-seller for quite some time. With impressive features, an affordable cost and the proven quality of the Napoleon brand, its easy to see why. Napoleon has offerings designed to meet a wide range of budgets and grilling needs.
Also Check: Does Churches Have Grilled Chicken
Blaze’s Commitment To Purpose Strength And Elegance Extends To Our Network Of Trusted Retailers
Only authorized dealers of Blaze are allowed to sell Blaze products. Blaze products come standard with a manufacturers warranty, which will only be honored if the products are purchased through an authorized Blaze dealer/distributor, or through Blaze directly.
If you obtain Blaze products through an unauthorized dealer your warranty will not be honored and we can not offer you assurances of quality and satisfaction afforded by purchases made through authorized dealers. If you are unsure about purchasing from a specific dealer, please contact Blaze customer service department at or 1-866-976-9510.
Best For Professional: Blaze Professional 34
This is one of the best grills from professionals you should have your eyes on:
This 34-inch professional gas grill comes with 3 burners. It is also constructed from high-quality grade 304 cast stainless steel.
It also comes with a push-and-turn ignition system and heat zone separators to cook at different temperatures simultaneously.
The hood of the grill is constructed from double lined steel with an attached handle.
- Cooking space
It comes with 18000 BTUs of cooking power per burner. It also contains an infrared rear rotisserie burner of 10000 BTUs with a rotisserie kit included. The total cooking surface of Blaze Professional is 816 sq. inches.
The cooking rods are constructed from a heavy 12mm stainless steel halogen for providing it with the sheer durability.
It includes a removable warming rack, full-width drip tray, and flame stabilizing grids to add grilling flavor to your food and avoiding flare-ups.
It has illuminated control knobs and interior lights that make grilling in evenings and nights just too easy and more fun.
It comes with a lifetime warranty as far as manufacturing defects in main burners, flame tamers, cooking grids, warming rack, heat zone separators, and control valves are concerned.
Ignition, lightning, and electronic system come under 1 year of warranty from the date of purchase.
Also Check: Gas Grill Open Or Closed For Burgers
Why Was I Prompted For A Down Payment
Affirm isnt always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount cant be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
How Do I Store My Blaze Grill
How do you store or winterize a Blaze Grill? It really is worth investing in one of their covers , which will keep that lovely 304 grade stainless steel safe from the elements.
Ideally, you should store your grill in a dry garage, shed, or outbuilding if its not going to be used for a while, and certainly over the winter. Disconnect the gas, then give it a really thorough clean, to make sure there are no food particles left, which could attract bugs, rodents, or mold. Make sure its completely dry, then pop its cover on.
If you dont have a suitable indoor space, cover your grill and place it in the most sheltered place you can find in your yard. Don t worry about the butane cylinder that will survive really low temperatures.
What if you have an outdoor kitchen with a built-in grill? Winterize your grill by disconnecting the gas, and cleaning and drying it as before. This will help to keep it free from critters while its not in use. You may choose to cover your kitchen over the winter: but one word of caution if moisture gets trapped beneath the cover, it could cause more damage.
Read Also: What Temp To Grill Shrimp
Best Portable: Blaze Professional Take It Or Leave It Portable Grill
Blaze grills also present a lot of options in portable grills that are suitable for tailgating, RVing, travelers, and those living in apartments. The Blaze Professional portable grill features:
This portable grill is constructed from 304-grade cast stainless steel which makes it long-lasting and free from corrosion and rust.
The grill possesses the same ignition system and flame thrower as in the above professional-grade grills. The 12-gauge flamer tamers, 12000 BTU burners and cooking grids are made from heavy-duty cast stainless steel as well.
It is fitted with tank adapters to use a 1lb natural gas propane cylinder or a 20lb propane tank.
It has two front-facing clasps that keep the lid in place while transporting and storing. Thus, if you are a fan of outdoor kitchen, this Blaze gas grill has your back.
It can easily reach a temperature that is high enough to sear steaks with its 316L stainless steel body.
Tips And Buying Guide
Blaze Grills are some of the best grills on the market. They are durable, affordable, and offer a lifetime warranty! We will go over how to choose the right grill for your needs.
Here are some tips on how to maintain your grill.
- Brush the grate with a wire brush before each use, and then in between uses. This will remove any food particles that have stuck to it while cooking or when cleaning after youre finished using it for the day.
- If there is anything left on the grate, that you were not able to remove with a brush or in between grillings, use water and detergent. Make sure the grate is completely soaked before scrubbing it with your wire brush
- When finished cleaning the grates, move on to wiping down all of the exterior surfaces of your grill. Use soap and warm water for this step, and then rinse with water.
- Make sure you clean the interior of your grill at least once a month while its still warm.
- Let grilled items cool before removing them from the grate to avoid any burns or accidents on your hands when handling hot food.
Blaze Grills are some of the most durable grills on the market. Their durability comes from their design and materials, which means they will have a longer life span than cheaper models that just dont last as long.
The metal used to make these grills is made out of cast iron. This makes it stronger, heavier, lasts longer and protects against rusting due to its design. You should expect a Blaze Grill to last for 20-30 years!
Recommended Reading: What Temp To Grill Chicken
Charcoal: Blaze 32 Charcoal Grill
The only Charcoal grill Blaze grill manufactures is Blaze 32 but is the best. This charcoal grill features:
All the components of the charcoal grill are made from 304-grade stainless steel providing it lasting durability.
The hood of the grill is doubled lined to prevent from heat discoloration and from getting the heat lost. The hood also has a long steel handle to open and close it easily.
It has 4 individual grids that also have a hook-and-hang system to add the smoky flavor to your food through charcoal or wood.
The charcoal tray is adjustable which enables you to cook at various temperatures simultaneously across the cooking surface.
Blaze 40 Cast Stainless Steel 5 Burner Lte Built
Got the space for a large grill? This 40 grill is definitely for you.
With 304 cast stainless steel construction, this well made grill is extremely durable and you can use it for many, many years. It has 5 burners of cast stainless steel that have a total BTU of 80,000!
Aside from the main burners, theres a 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner so you can rotate meat cuts and even fruits and veggies.
It has a large 915 sq. inches of cooking surface. If youre looking forward to serving a large number of people in your BBQ parties, then this kind of space is exactly what you need.
With heat zone separators, you can cook different kinds of meat at the same time and set individual temperatures. You can add in a smoker box, too!
The double-lined hood not only works for retaining heat, but its there to save the exterior from discoloration as well.
Equipped with a flame thrower for a primary ignition, this quality grill has a fast start. As an alternative to the flame thrower, you have flash tubes and crossovers.
Finally, youll love the SRL LED accent lights plus the built-in halogen lighting. The control knobs are even illuminated. With all these features at this price, this grill is perfect for the ultimate cookout.
This luxury product is covered with a lifetime warranty on the body, grids, flame tamers, control valves, warming rack, and heat zone separators.
You May Like: Temp For Pork Chops On Grill
Blaze Premium Lte Bbq Island With 32
View in gallery
Are you a dedicated outdoor cook? Would you love to spend at least a couple nights a week preparing your favorite BBQ dishes and sides for your friends or family? Do you have the yard space for an entire BBQ island?
If you answered yes to all these questions, you absolutely need to check out the Blaze Premium LTE BBQ Island With 32-Inch 4-Burner Natural Gas Grill & Power Burner. This island has literally everything you could need for a given BBQ night:
- A grill
- Storage space
- A warming rack
- A hood
- A drip tray
Youll also be impressed with its LED lighting, stylish black countertop, and digital thermostat. See for yourself, and fall head over heels for your new outdoor island!
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Blaze Grills
Where are Blaze Grillss headquarters?
Blaze Grillss headquarters are in 6620 Greenwell Springs Rd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70805, United States
What is Blaze Grillss phone number?
Blaze Grillss phone number is 976-9510
What is Blaze Grillss official website?
Blaze Grillss official website is www.blazegrills.com
What is Blaze Grillss Revenue?
Blaze Grillss revenue is $41 Million
What is Blaze Grillss SIC code?
Blaze Grillss SIC: 36,363
What is Blaze Grillss NAICS code?
Blaze Grillss NAICS: 33,33522
How many employees are working in Blaze Grills?
Blaze Grills has 31 employees
What is Blaze Grillss industry?
Blaze Grills is in the industry of: Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Goods
Who are Blaze Grillss main competitors?
Blaze Grills’s main competitors are: Char-Broil LLC, LYNX GRILLS INC, Camp Chef, Weber-Stephen Products LLC
What is Blaze Grills’s tech stack?
The technologies that are used by Blaze Grills are: Intermedia Exchange Email, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google Maps API, Office 365
Also Check: Traeger Grilling Steaks
Are Blaze Grills Any Good
Blaze grills are crafted with high-quality materials, designed with user-friendly features, and are super-affordable compared to similar models from other brands. In addition, each Blaze product comes with a lifetime warrantynot that you should worry. The overwhelming number of five-star reviews speak for themselves!
Blaze Vs Alternative Brands
If you still arent convinced that Blaze grills are a good option for you, I have a few good alternatives up my sleeve. If you want to see the blaze vs weber grill difference, check out my post about Weber gas grills, which come with bigger variety of types. Weber is a bigger and more famous brand, but that doesnt mean Blaze gas grills wont suit your cooking style like a glove.