Weber 45010001 Spirit Ii E
- If youre trying to find a well-built Weber gas grill to sizzle your steaks and function perfectly charred burgers, then the Weber Spirit II E-310 is your best choice for a gas grill.
- The Weber Spirit II E-310 provides three burners having an output of 30,000 BTUs per hour, and it includes the manufacturers GS4 grilling system, which comprises enhanced ignition, porcelain-enameledFlavorizer pubs, along with an efficient grease management program.
- The grill includes 529 square inches of the cooking area throughout its enameled cast iron cooking grates, supplying lots of space for all your burgers, steaks, and veggies, and you will find tables on all sides of the grill place, among which may be narrowed down.
- This grills spacious cart layout offers added storage space to your favorite tools, and its incorporated hooks on both side tables, too. The grill can be found in a number of colors, and it comes with an easy-to-read gas estimate near the septic tank to allow you to know how much fuel you have remaining.
The Benefits Of Weber Natural Gas Grills
With so many top-rated Weber grills available, it may seem daunting to pick the perfect grill for you. Natural gas grills make a great choice for beginners and expert grillers alike. Weber gas grills work similarly to standard propane grills, but have added benefits like:
- Easy Installation: If you have an existing natural gas line on your property, all you need to do is connect your Weber gas grill to the line located in your backyard or on your patio or deck.
- Never-Ending Fuel Source: Weber gas grills are always ready to cook up your favorite meals. Since its hooked up to your gas line, you never have to run out and grab fuel, like a propane tank or pellets. That way, you can grill up tasty meats and veggies in a moments notice.
- Heats Quickly: With a natural gas grill, your set-up time is reduced. These grills are ready to heat up at the push of a button or a turn of a knob, making the grilling process quick and easy.
- Cleaner Air: Natural gas Weber grills produce less residue in the air when compared to charcoal or propane grills, so you wont be covered in smoke every time you cook.
- Mouthwatering Flavor: Webers high-performance stainless steel burners, cooking grates and flavorizer bars help you turn out delectable meals packed with flavor.
Best Overall Gas: Weber Spirit Ii E
Even heating surface and few flare-ups
Compatible with Webers iGrill 3
Easy-to-read fuel scale
Grease management system makes it easy to clean
Price tag is steep for three burners
No side burner
If youre looking for a well-built gas grill to sizzle your steaks and serve up perfectly charred hamburgers, the Weber Spirit II E-310 is our top pick for a gas grill.
The Weber Spirit II E-310 offers three burners with an output of 30,000 BTUs per hour, and it features the brand’s GS4 grilling system, which includes improved ignition, porcelain-enameled “Flavorizer” bars, and an efficient grease management system. The grill has 529 square inches of cooking space across its enameled cast iron cooking grates, providing plenty of room for all your burgers, steaks, and veggies, and there are tables on each side of the grill area, one of which can be folded down.
This grill’s open cart design provides additional storage space for your favorite tools, and it has integrated hooks on the side tables, as well. The grill is available in several colors, and it has an easy-to-read fuel gauge next to the propane tank to let you know how much fuel you have remaining. Our tester said its performance, advanced design features, and warranty make this “worth the splurge.”
Dimensions: 45.5 x 52 x 24 inches | TotalCooking Area: 529 square inches | Type: gas
You May Like: Can I Convert My Propane Grill To Natural Gas
How We Picked The Best Gas Grill
We had three firm criteria that our main contenders had to meet:
Finally, we restricted our search to grills that burn propane from refillable tanks, the most common fuel by far, but you should note that most grills can also run on natural gasthough converting to natural gas isnt cheap or simple.1
We didnt fret much over two other factors that grill-makers spend a lot of time talking about: total Btu count and the grates material. First, the total Btu count on three-burner grills tends to vary between 30,000 and 40,000, and the industry is making a strong push toward more is better. But our research and reporting convinced us that at least as important as the total output was whether those Btus were applied efficiently, steadily, and evenly across the grates. We decided to reserve judgment until our tests.
We knew we would be looking at intangibles, too, such as how well the grills were packed, if the instructions were clear, and if assembly was reasonably straightforward. And, of course, we would consider the biggest intangible of all: the grills ability to perform in our tests.
But those judgments would have to wait until we got our hands on the contenders. So after weeks of research, reporting, and discussion, we settled on four gas grills to test in our main $400 to $700 category, and two grills around the $200 mark to test as budget options.
What Grill Is Better Than Weber
Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 Propane Gas Grill
Napoleon grills are found at similar price points to Weber gas grills. The Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 Propane Gas Grill is one of the best models to compare. In terms of price, it is a little cheaper than the Weber Summit S-670. In terms of features, it offers a little more.
Don’t Miss: Do Traeger Grills Use Electricity
Weber Original Premium Charcoal Grill
If you want a clean-looking kettle grill that works best for burgers, the Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill is for you.
This kettle grill comes with a thermometer that helps you see its heat. Its porcelain-enameled lid and bowl keeps heat and will not peel off, keeping your grill pleasantly looking for a long time.
Find The Best Weber Grills At A Low Price
As one of the renowned brands, Weber Grills have been the go-to option for many users. They were not only one of the first names in outdoor cooking, but their grills have also stood the test of time.
In addition to their legendary charcoal grills, Weber churns out grilling parts and accessories, gas grills, and smokers, all of which can withstand anything Mother Nature throws at them.
As a leader in the grilling sector, Weber has impressive features that wont cost you an arm and a leg. Their grills are a favorite for millions of people because they are reliable, rugged, and provide a memorable grilling experience with every use.
Recommended Reading: How To Grill Boneless Chicken Breast
Traeger Grills Pro Series 780 Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker Bundle
If you’ve been hungry to get your hands on a Traeger Grill, this starter bundle features one of the brand’s best-selling modelsplus a grill cover and bag of hardwood pelletsall for an epic discount. Users love the smart digital controller that makes it easy to adjust and set temperatures straight from a smartphone, minimizing the monitoring process while your food grills, smokes, bakes, roasts, braises, or barbecues.
To buy: Traeger Grills Pro Series 780 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Bundle, $1,079 at
Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
- The Weber Q2200 Propane Gas Grill is the best choice for mobile grills by any manufacturer. Even though a little investment, the gas grill pays with its own convenience. Its easy to start, simple to use, and pops up fast and powerfully, providing 12,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
- The 280-square-inch cooking region is made of porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, that ought to be sufficient to serve a few individuals .
- You will find two tables so that you can prep the move, plus they fold up easily when it is time to package. The handle is ergonomic, and it is lightweight enough to transport into a campsite or tailgate.
Don’t Miss: Grease On Concrete
How We Tested Gas Grills
Over the course of four days in Spring 2017, we put our gas grills through a battery of tests designed to demonstrate their qualities and highlight their differences. We cooked burgers on high heat to see how well the grills seared meat and how intense and even was the heat they could generate across the whole grate surface. We slow-grilled cut-up chickens to see if the grills could hold a low temperature evenly across the whole grate. And we roasted whole chickens indirectly on both low and high heat to see if the grills could create browned skin and perfectly cook meat without charring. Sam Sifton, editor of the Cooking section of The New York Times joined us for these tests. In 2018 we repeated these tests, pitting the new Weber Spirit II E-310 against our upgrade pick, the Weber Genesis II E-310.
For the high-heat, whole-grate burger testan indicator of the grills ability to pump out uniform, high heat without creating an infernowe heated the grills on high with their lids down for 15 minutes . We then oiled the grates and distributed 12 to 15 6-ounce patties across the whole cooking surface. While the burgers cooked we kept an eye out for flare-upstheyre not desirable, as they char the meat and create rancid smokeand looked at the evenness of cooking on the different areas of the grates. After about 10 minutes of cooking , we compared how well each grill had seared the burgers, looked for any patties that were charred or still unacceptably raw, and took a taste.
Weber Spirit Outdoor Gas Grills
Webers Genesis II E310 LP Grill is one that works best for larger outdoor parties. You can also rely on this model for your business.
With a cooking area of 513 square inches, the Genesis II E310 lets you grill more food like barbecues and kebabs for many people. Also, it has a grease management system that helps you clean it once youre done using it.
You May Like: Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi 24 Vs Traeger Pro 575
Weber Liquid Propane Grill
If you want a grill that has a wide cooking space and operates electrically, the Weber 51010001 Q1200 might be the one for you. Youll like using it for regular parties with your family and friends.
The 51010001 Q1200 comes with porcelain grates and an aluminum lid. Also, you can set its valves to fit your desired grilling temperature.
See Also: BEST SPACE HEATERS
Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
Tailgates and camping trips will never be the same after you snag this portable under-$150 grill during Amazon’s Memorial Day sale. Weighing less than 15 pounds, it’s tiny and lightweight enough to keep in your car and at the ready for impromptu cookouts, but still large enough to grill up to eight burgers at once.
To buy: Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, $131 at
Don’t Miss: Caring For Cast Iron Grill Pan
Choosing The Right Weber Gas Grill
Natural gas is a great option for a backyard grill. Use these helpful tips to find the right Weber natural gas grill for your space and cooking needs:
- Consider the surface area. Small Weber gas grills save space in your yard and work well to feed one, two or a small family. Grills with more than 400 square inches give you more surface area to feed a big group or cook multiple items at once.
- Go for a grill with multiple burner zones. You’ll get more control over your heat, allowing you to cook thick cuts of meat and tender veggies at the same time.
- Choose a grill with side burners or side tables. Warm up sauces, make side dishes and keep freshly-seared meats warm with a natural gas grill featuring versatile side burners. Grills that include side tables help you prep your favorite recipes by allowing you to keep essentials like salts, seasonings, spatulas and brushes close at hand.
- Pick a grill with built-in storage. Storage shelves underneath the grill help ensure your essentials are always easily accessible. Keep heavy-duty grill pans, brushes and accessories on these storage areas to have everything you need in one spot.
Take your backyard grill game to the next level with a quality Weber natural gas grill from Ace Hardware. Shop our selection of Weber grills online and pick up essentials like Weber grilling accessories, Weber grill covers and even Weber cleaning products to keep your new grill in top condition year-round.
Need help? Call 1-866-290-5334
Smokey Mountain Best Weber Smoker
Our pick for the best Weber smoker is the highly popular Smokey Mountain. This model is super simple to use, so its great for beginners and experienced smokers alike.
The Weber Smokey Mountain has a compact, capsule-shaped design but its still large enough to feed the whole family and more. The 22-inch cooking area with dual nickel plated grates offers 726 square-inches of capacity to cook deliciously smoked meals for 6 to 9 people, and the generously sized water pan keeps the heat going all day long.
Charcoal and wood chips can be easily loaded via the front-access door without disturbing the cooking process. A built-in temperature gauge eliminates any guesswork, and two integrated dampers make it simple to adjust the heat levels as needed. Theres even a silicone grommet so you can use your own temperature probe if desired.
This high-quality smoker is well-built and incredibly durable, so it should last you for many years with regular use. The body is crafted from porcelain-enameled steel, which is weather and rust-resistant and retains heat for consistent temperatures throughout the low and slow cooking time. The temperature inside can reach up to 190°F, so you can rely on this model to cook all your favorites.
While this model isnt best-suited to very large gatherings, its difficult to fault it in any other way. The construction is top-quality, its easy to use and also portable enough to take away with you.
Also Check: How To Clean Grill Grease Off Concrete
Year 100% Weber Guarantee
From casters to lid, its the warranty that wont let you down. At Weber, we have your backs, not just your backyards in mind when we develop our products.With the 10 YEAR, 100% WEBER GUARANTEE, should your product have any manufacturing defects within the 10-year timeframe, the part will be replaced at no charge to youno hassles, just happiness.*
* Valid for Weber® Genesis® II and Genesis® II LX gas grills.
Our Pick: Weber Spirit Ii E
*At the time of publishing, the price was $500.
The Weber Spirit II E-310 is the best gas grill for most people, offering an unrivaled combination of top-notch grilling performance, a versatile three-burner design, durability, and an affordable price. It excelled at every test, producing the best sear of any grill on our burgers and equaling or outdoing the others on our barbecue chicken and whole roasted chickens. Its overall compact size suits almost any patio or deck, but its grilling surface is big enough to cook a complete meal for a family, or a dozen burgers for a party. With a thick cast-aluminum firebox, itll last for years. The company has refined the Spirits design for decades, too this version incorporates the easily accessible externally mounted tank and under-grill shelf from the Genesis II line. On top of this, its a particularly easy grill to assemble, maintain, and use and it comes in four colors . Finally, at its current price of around $500, its a terrific value.
With 424 square inches of cooking space, the Spirit II E-310 can easily accommodate 12 large hamburgers, two whole or cut-up chickens, or a large cut like brisket for smoking. Or it can cook a complete meal for five or six peoplethe three-burner design means you can, for instance, sear steak or fish on one side of the grill and cook vegetables on lower heat on the other. And you can cook them really well.
Also Check: What Temp To Grill Steaks On Traeger
How To Choose A Weber Grill
Not all grills are created equal. There are a couple of factors that youll want to keep in mind before making your Weber grill purchase. Consider the following criteria.
Criteria #1: Decide which type of fuel suits you best.
Knowing the type of cooking fuel you want will help you narrow down your search considerably. Choose from propane, natural gas, pellet, even charcoal grills. Weber has it all.
Gas grills are typically the most common these days. Many give you the option to choose between propane gas or natural gas by using either a propane tank or by hooking up to your natural gas line. The Weber Genesis II E is one of the best propane BBQ grills offered by the company. Its also a bit more expensive than its competition, but dont worry if youre looking for a great gas grill with a less expensive price tag, you should choose the Weber Spirit II E 310. While the Weber Spirit II E 310 is for the occasional griller, the Weber Genesis II E offers side burners and more durable, stainless grates.
Charcoal grills will always be a fan favorite for the smoky flavor you expect when cooking out on a grill. A charcoal grill uses just that . . . charcoal briquettes, so youll spend a little more time prepping and cleaning with this grill than the gas alternatives. As far as the best charcoal grill, Weber has it hands down with their Kettle grill.
Criteria #2: Determine the size.