Mugs Jr Drive Thru Grill Clearwater Delivery
Rich and cheesy tater tots covered in nacho cheese, chives and bacon. Served with a side of sour cream. Soups & Salads. Toggle visibility of menu section “Soups & Salads”. $13.99. Southwest Salad. Crisp romaine lettuce, red onions, and tossed with southwest dressing. Topped with cheddar cheese, sliced avocado, corn, black beans, diced tomatoes … More
Frequently Asked Questions About Mugs Jr Drive Thru Grill
Does Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill have outdoor seating?
Yes, Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill has outdoor seating.
Is Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill currently offering delivery or takeout?
Yes, Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill offers both delivery and takeout.
How is Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill rated?
Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill has 4 stars.
What days are Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill open?
Mugs Jr. Drive Thru Grill is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Mugs Sports Bar & Grill
In April of 2015, Mugs Sports Bar & Grill opened its doors in Clearwater, Florida. Centrally located in Pinellas County, Mugs Sports Bar & Grill is one of the largest Sports Bars in the Tampa Bay area, spanning almost 16,000 square feet. One of the best features is the outdoor open air patio bar that allows patrons to sit outside enjoying the fresh air, enjoying lunch or dinner and a cold drink. Mugs Sports Bar & Grill keeps 32 cold beers on tap, with many craft beers to choose from. Happy Hour is Monday through Friday from 4pm to 9pm.
Our Buffalo Style Chicken Wings are the biggest in the business! We cook them properly, locking in the flavor and they are so juicy! Our wings are NEVER frozen, and one bite will tell you all you need to know. You can get them naked or regular, and you can have them plain or dipped in one of 14 sauces shown in the chart below.
We have a 6,000 square foot multi-purpose room used for events, birthdays, parties, company functions and more. Plus, we offer Karaoke 7 nights a week and Trivia on Tuesday Nights. See the Karaoke Page for more information. FREE WINGS are given to everyone seated between 5pm 6pm on Monday and Thursday nights as samples. Its the Chefs choice as to the flavor offered, but generally Mild Wings are provided. You must be seated for Karaoke to receive the wing samples.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Grilled Cheese Instructions
Our Wing Sauce Line Up
The Best Wings in Tampa Bay also deserve the Best Wing Sauces and here are our 14 flavors and a description of how they taste.
- Original Mild Sweet Sauce, Not Hot
- Medium Slightly Spicy and a Little Sweet
- Hot No Sweet, Dry Taste and Hot
- Honey BBQ Sweet and Spicy
- Hot Honey BBQ Sweet and Hot
- Blackend Very Dry Seasonings Taste
- House Sauce No Sweetness, Hot and Dry but Flavorful
- Garlic Hot Sauce A Mixture of Our House Hot and Garlic Butter
- Traditional Buffalo Straight from Buffalo, NY. The Original Recipe that Started it all!
- Nuclear Very hot, Dry sauce with a good flavor.
- Jamaican Spicy Sweet Caribbean Style flavor
- Garlic Butter Mild Garlic with a Hint of Parmesan
- Teriyaki A Rich Blended Sauce made with Soy, Sake, Ginger and Sugar
- Asian Tang Sweet Thai Chili Sauce with a hint of Heat
You can get our wings Bone In or Boneless, Breaded or Naked and you can order them All Drums or All Flappers.