How Long To Grill A Pork Tenderloin : Use The 7
Its so simple! Anyone can cook pork tenderloin this way following these step-by-step directions. We do suggest having a meat thermometer handy to make sure you dont overcook your meat. This is because every cut of meat will cook a touch differently. Let your thermometer will be your guide!
Slice Serve Enjoy Pork Tenderloin
The last thing you want in these final moments is to damage a plate and have your significant other screaming obscenities. No. No. So, I’d suggest transferring your pork tenderloins to a carving, or cutting board, to slice it.
With a sharp slicing knife, begin slicing your tenderloins crossways, which is with the grain of the meat. The finished slices should look like a medallion.
What to serve with grilled pork tenderloin? What goes with pork tenderloin? I’d say, whatever you want! Vegetables, potatoes, however you want them prepared! The star of the show here is the pork tenderloin itself.
Don’t forget to wipe off your cutting board between slicing the garlic and slicing the tenderloins. It’s nothing about contamination. Raw garlic is just much stronger than cooked garlic. Unless you really, really love garlic, it wouldn’t be good to rub your cooked tenderloins across strong raw garlic that could overpower your tenderloin.
You Did It!
See, I told you it was easy-peasy. Who knew Heaven only had seven steps?;Pork recipes aren’t that difficult, the cook time isn’t that long, the result is definitely worth it, and you can use the new knowledge to expand your horizons and try, let’s say, cooking pork chops with dry rub, making your juiciest;pork tenderloin with bbq sauce, or you can even make simple chicken recipes your family favorites!
I hope you enjoyed grilling your juicy pork tenderloin as much as I enjoyed sharing the recipe.
Grill Times And Grill Marks
When grilling, nothing is quite as satisfying as getting those classic crosshatch grill marks on the meat. To achieve this, place the pork tenderloins on the hot grill and leave them alone for about minutes. After 5 minutes, the meat will begin to release from the grill. This is exactly what we want. Then use tongs and give the meat a ¼ turn and continue grilling another 3-4 minutes. Then its time to flip the meat and grill an additional 3 minutes. Were real close to being done, but since the meat is round, give the sides a quick sear by holding it with the tongs on the remaining sides for about 1 minute each. Check the internal temperature with an instant read thermometer. We want to an internal temp of 145°.
You May Like: Where To Buy Char Griller Akorn
Here Are Four Simple Steps For Creating A Scrumptious Pork Loin At Home:
1. Prep the meat. Preparing your roast for grilling is quick and easy! Begin by trimming any connective tissue on the pork loin. Next, drizzle the outside of the roast with olive oil and season well on each side with Smokey Mos BBQ Spice Rub. Pat the spices on the ribs so that they stick to the meat. The rub flavors the meat and makes for a thin, crispy crust. The pork loin can be trimmed and rubbed up to 24 hours in advance. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Fire up the grill. To cook pork loin, we suggest using a grilling technique known as zone cooking. One area of the grill will be turned to high, while the other will be low or unlit. Use the high-heat area for direct cooking ; use the low-heat area to cook it to the correct internal temperature over indirect heat.
If youre cooking with a charcoal grill, arrange the coals on one side of the grill and leave the other side empty.;If youre using a gas grill, heat one side to high or medium-high heat and leave the other side unlit.
3. Cook. Sear the loin for 5 minutes per side over direct heat. Then, move it to indirect heat. Cook the roast for 1 to 1 ½ hours, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.;The rule of thumb is 20 minutes of cooking time per pound. Aim for a mahogany color on the outside and a rosy pink inside.
Make The Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Combine the four ingredients in your ziplock bag to make the grilled pork tenderloin marinade:
- 4 minced cloves of garlic;
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
You can add your optional kosher salt and black;pepper here if you choose. Again, I don’t add the extra salt simply because it’s not to my taste. Or, you can prepare this easy and delicious home-made marinade.
Did you add the salt? If so, what’s your opinion? Does it need more salt than is in the soy sauce?
Also Check: How To Use Outdoor Grill
Here Is What You Will Need:
- ½ cup of molasses·;;;;;;;;;
- ¼ cup of Dijon mustard·;;;;;;;;;
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar·;;;;;;;;;
- Salt and pepper·;;;;;;;;;
- 11/2 pounds of pork tenderloin·;;;;;;;;;
- Cooking spray;
First, whisk together molasses, Dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar until blended.
Season your pork with salt and pepper. Next, brush the entire pork tenderloin with the molasses, Dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar mixture. Cover and chill for 8 hours.;;Save left over glaze and chill.;;Coat grill with cooking spray and place pork over rack.;;Grill pork covered for 20 minutes per side at direct heat.
Grill pork tenderloin on the gas grill until thoroughly cooked or the thermometer reads 160 degrees.;;
Turning often and baste pork every 5 minutes with chilled glaze to secure flavors while grilling.;;Take pork off of grill and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving! Serve this Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin with grilled corn, potatoes and of course a fresh salad.
How To Grill Perfect Pork Tenderloin
This grilled pork tenderloin is one of those fairytale recipes in which incredibly simple prep yields gloriously tasty results.
The three most important factors to ensure you cook perfect, juicy grilled pork tenderloin are:
- DO NOT SKIP THE MARINADE. Yes, all caps, bold font. Marinade isnt just for flavor. The acid in the marinade tenderizes the pork. The salt allows it to retain more moisture.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK THE PORK. Yep, its that bossy all-caps again! Pork loin will not become more tender the longer you cook it. Once you overcook, its game over.
- Let the Meat Rest. Resting gives the juices time to reincorporate into the meat. If you cut the pork right away, all of those yummy, critical juices will run all over the plate, instead of back into your pork.
Don’t Miss: Where Are Memphis Grills Made
How To Grill Bbq Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- First, your going to want to take a pork tenderloin and slice it into 1 inch thick medallions.;
- Then, place those medallions in a container or plastic zip lock bag and marinde them in all the seasonings and spices for a minimum of 1 hour.;
- Then in a non stick skillet, preferably a cast iron one. You will want to grill them till lightlhy browned. Feel free to grill them on an outside grill if desired.
- Remove the medallions from the sauce
- And sear the medallions on each side till lightly browned.
- Then add in the sauce to a non stick cast iron skillet and saute till well done.;
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes and a veggie of your liking.
How To Cook A Scrumptious Pork Loin On The Home Grill
Pork loin grilled on a charcoal or gas grill is a classic favorite. Its lean, tender, and flavorful, and can easily feed an entire family. A typical roast is anywhere from two to five pounds and can be cut to order. Plan on about eight ounces of meat per person. Youll find it in the grocery store, labeled as center-cut pork roast; center-cut pork loin ; or center-cut rib roast . ;;
Read Also: What Is The Best Bbq Grill Brand
Ingredient Benefits In Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Apple Cider Vinegar is made by fermenting apple cider which will promote a healthy gut. Helping with weight loss, detox the body and boosting energy; apple cider vinegar is perfect for this easy grilled pork tenderloin on the gas grill.
Dijon Mustard originates from France and comes from a brown to black mustard seed that is mixed with vinegar and salt that helps to support the immune system.
In a small seed brown mustard descent amounts of vitamin A, K and C are active.
Molasses has a strong flavor that is use to enhance flavoring and sweetness of food including pork tenderloin.
Using Molasses in this easy grilled pork tenderloin it can provide iron, magnesium and calcium.
Pork Tenderloin Recipe On Pit Boss Pellet Grill
If you are looking for a very simple recipe that blends simple ingredients with great flavors, then this Pork Tenderloin Recipe on a;Pit Boss Pellet Grill is the perfect recipe for your next grill session.
;Pork tenderloin is already a tender cut of meat which means that it does not necessarily need to cook for a long time. That is exactly why you need Pit Boss pellet grills.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my;full disclosure;for further information.
;These grills can cook at almost any temperature you would want to.
There are many things that you can cook in a Pit Boss pellet grill and pork tenderloin is only one of them.
;This recipe will surely get you to serve the best meal for your family while also saving a lot of time.
Compared to most recipes on a pellet grill, this one is;very easy and fast.
;There are also many ways to cook pork tenderloin, but you should read more on this guide if you want to learn the basics.
You will learn every important detail of the process.
;For your next main course, we will be discussing the things you need to know and do when you cook pork tenderloin on a Pit Boss pellet grill so follow the post and read the guide below.
Recommended Reading: How To Clean Dirty Bbq Grill
Tips For Prepping Your Grill
Theres a lot more to grilling then fire. When grilling pork tenderloin youll want to grill with a combination of both direct and indirect heat. Direct heat will be used first to give the pork a nice char that locks in flavor and moisture. Then, the meat will be moved to an area of your grill with indirect heat. The pork will roast slowly, covered, in the grills circulating heat until it reaches the proper internal temperature. Learn more about direct and indirect heat.
- Charcoal Grill:;To prep your charcoal grill for indirect and direct heat, youll want to pile your charcoal to one side of the grill and leave one side of your grill bare without any charcoal below it.
- Gas Grill:;To prepare your gas grill, turn one side of your grill up to medium-high heat and then leave another half off your grill off, or set to its lowest heat setting.
Wrap It Rest It And Serve
Read Also: How To Grill Hamburgers On Gas Grill
How To Grill A Pork Tenderloin
Want to learn how to grill a Pork Tenderloin perfectly juicy? The psoas muscle in the lower back is known as tenderloin. Pork tenderloin is not helpful for development in chickens, and the psoas is by far the most delicate cut. Pig, particularly the tenderloin, responds admirably to the smokey scorch of the barbecue.
Pork tenderloin barbecues up with a fragile, delicate fresh hull while being amazingly delicious and, indeed, tender on the inside, with just a quick dry rub of spices, pepper, and sugar. Pig tenderloin is so delicious that youll make it a staple on your dining room table this time of year.
Following are the things to keep in mind about grilling pork tenderloin in less than half-hour.;When purchasing a pork tenderloin, seek a slice that weighs approximately one pound and has some striping throughout. Marbling means the presence of small fat vessels traveling via the flesh.
The fat provides hydration and taste to the pork and makes it simmer more delicately.;We need to make you barbecue pork tenderloin at the earliest opportunity since its a somewhat modest cut of meat that appears as impressive on the plate as it is scrumptious to eat.
How To Serve Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Quite honestly, this grilled pork tenderloin is so amazingly good, youll want to just pick up the slices and eat them like candy. They will be loaded with juices, and the outside with the brown sugar and seasonings will be nicely caramelized, creating a BBQ crust that is to die for. This is the caveman approach and is perfectly acceptable. You can, however, plate the slices and serve with your favorite side-dish. You can also add some of your favorite BBQ sauce if desired.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Outdoor Grill
What To Serve With Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, steak rub, etc.
- I don’t recommend marinating the pork in anything containing sugars as it will burn while searing the outside of the pork.
- I like to serve my grilled pork tenderloin with;Honey-Balsamic BBQ Sauce;or homemade Chimichurri Sauce.
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, http://iowagirleats.com.
What You Will Need
;There are many things that you might think of when it comes to cooking large cuts of meat such as pork tenderloins.
However, this recipe only requires a few and you can get them easily.
;You will need some of the best cuts for the pork tenderloin itself that you can find in a butcher shop.
You need to look for a fresh one;so I recommend going there early in the morning.
;There are some signs that you can look for when you buy pork tenderloin.
You need to make sure that the pork cut is fresh and has no blood clots between the meat or muscles.
;It is natural to find some blood on the bones or some cuts but this cut does not necessarily have a bone.
That is why you will need to consider looking for another if there is;too much blood.
;The meat should be clean and has an even color except for the fats. Speaking of fats, there should be a nice roll of fat on top of the tenderloin and you should get those kinds of cuts.
;The fats on the tenderloin simply mean that there will be;enough juiciness;to the meat as well as a tender texture.
So do not be afraid of the fats on the tenderloin as you can trim it later on.
;Pork tenderloin is already a delicious cut of meat so you do not need to overdo the seasoning.
Only the additional flavors are needed and you do not need to overpower the pork tenderloin.
;You will need to get 2 tablespoons of brown sugar for the seasoning, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of Louisiana Grills Tennessee Apple Butter Seasoning.
Read Also: How To Clean Old Grill Grates
How To: Grilled Pork Tenderloin
A surefire way to fire up perfect skirt steaksevery time.
- 1 pork tenderloin, 23 pounds
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
Not to be confused with pork loin, the pork tenderloin is a grillers dream affordable, easy, and a surefire crowd-pleaser. You can grill boneless or bone-in tenderloin with minimal seasoning, but the real magic happens when you pair it with your favorite marinade or sauce.