Find The Best Vision Grills At A Low Price
Since its humble beginnings centuries ago, the clay-based and egg-shaped kamado design have been refined through years of trial and error to include the innovative features we have today.
Superior ceramic serves as a substitute for brittle clay, and the venting design has been significantly elevated. Nonetheless, the core design remains, serving as a constant reminder that, at times, simple is better.
Vision Grills come with innovative attributes. However, were not talking about age-space polymers or heat scanners that increase your price tag without adding to the grilling experience.
Were referring to a few handy add-ons such as thick ceramic construction, electric starter port, and a removable ash-drawer that guarantee your grilling encounters are armed with everything you need, without the meaningless extras you dont.
Our Lineup Of Vision Grills
You can take your pick from the following models of Vision Grills.
Professional C. Series
It has reset the bar for innovation and design courtesy of its independent calibrated control systems for grilling and smoking. With built-in grilling and smoking knobs, the Professional C. Series gives you ultimate control across the broad temperature spectrum.
Professional S. Series
If youre on the quest for an impressively versatile Ceramic Kamado Vision Grill, then the S. Series was designed with you in mind. It comes with calibrated cooking vents for unmatched temperature control, a removable ash-drawer for mess-free and effortless cleanup, and an electric starter port that makes lighting a breeze.
Diamond-Cut B. Series
Uniting the convenience of a sliding ash removal drawer with the ease of calibrated sliding temperature control, the B. Series is proof that you can have your cake and eat it too. It makes putting elbow grease to keep your grill spick and span a thing of the past and bonding with your loved ones a pleasant reality.
Upon firing up your Vision Grill, youll quickly realize that centuries of ingenuity coupled with modern touches, make grilling less tedious and more fun. Need help selecting a grill? Contact us today!
Vision Grills Classic P Series Kamado Charcoal Grill
- Company: Vision Grills
- Size: 87 sq. inches
- Price: $
If you like idea of a kamado grill but arent ready to make the investment in a full size cooker, take a look at this entry by Vision Grills. It is a more economical, smaller grill, a ceramic kamado that has good reviews across multiple sites.
Here are some of the features youll like:
- The materials are all high quality: its made from a heavy duty ceramic with a glossy charcoal grey finish , and stainless steel cooking grates.
- The size makes it portable although ceramic is heavy and fragile, you can move this grill as desired without too much trouble. It even has metal feet so you can cook on a standard picnic table!
- You get the side shelves built onto the grill so theres space for your grilling accessories near your food.
- It has a unique effortless electric starter port, so you dont have to play with matches or a lighter to get the coals started.
- The heavy lid has a handy spring assist that helps you open it slowly and smoothly.
- The two chimney on the top and the draft door on the bottom both adjust easily so you can get the exact temperature that you want inside the grill.
- Its really easy to assemble this grill, and it comes with all of the tools required to do so! Customers report that you can be cooking within 20 minutes if you want to, after the shipment has arrived!
Don’t Miss: Old Weber Gas Grill Parts
There Was An Error Submitting Your Request Please Try Again Later
© 2021 All Your Retail All Rights Reserved | Powered by AllYourRetail.com
Blaze Cast Aluminum Kamado Grill
- Company: Blaze
- Size of Cooking Space: 400 sq. inches
- Body Material: Premium Cast Aluminium
- Price: $$$$
This kamado by Blaze is another innovative option on our list its the only one thats not made from ceramic or steel its made from 1 thick, premium cast aluminium!
The more you learn about the details going into the making of this grill, the more impressed you get. All of the hinges, grates, screws, everything is high quality, heavy, and built to LAST!
Some aspects youll appreciate:
- Its assembled with a tongue and groove design that gives an incredible seal, trapping virtually all of the heat and moisture nicely inside.
- Theres a removable ash bucket that designed as part of the grill, which means it fits just right and is easy to handle when you want to clean out the ashes from your earlier cook
- Reviewers say that it does a great job of maintaining heat levels, as well as adjusting quickly to whatever changes you wish to make.
- The aluminium is not going to rust or chip, so youll have a nice looking, solid grill for the rest of you life. Yes, your life. It comes with a lifetime warranty hows that for standing behind your product???
Although you can purchase this for the same price as other locations, buying through Patio Products USA gets you an extra year on the warranty, plus free shipping and personalized service. And currently , theres also a special coupon code there GIVE that gets you 20% off, which is pretty sweet for a high priced item like this.
Don’t Miss: Converting Grill To Natural Gas
Pit Boss 71240 Kamado Bbq Ceramic Grill Cooker
- Company: Pit Boss Grills
- Size of Cooking Area: 24 diameter
- Body Material: Ceramic
- Price: $$
This next entry by Pit Boss is a good choice for those of you looking for a ceramic kamado with a larger grilling space but at a more economical price than a Big Green Egg or Kamado Joe Big Joe. Its slightly lesser quality but unless youre really into kamado grilling already, you will probably not notice it, to be honest.
The Pit Boss Kamado is made from heavy duty ceramic and theres a fair bit to love here:
- You get dual tier cooking, which doubles your usable space inside the grill. Both grates are made from stainless steel and you can use them both for cooking . Dual tier cooking also means you have a ton of versatility in how you cook different foods!
- It has a cast iron damper on the top that you can fully control letting you set the temperature inside exactly how you want it.
- It comes with two solid, fold-able bamboo side shelves that will give you lots of room for prep and serving, a handy ash tool for clean up , as well as a sturdy nest and stand that will protect your investment from tipping and breaking.
- Although the heavy lid doesnt have the fancy featherweight air hinge like the Kamado Joe, it does come with heavy duty hardware, a wood handle, and springs that help you lift it and hold it in position.
- Pit Boss added a felt edge and a shock absorber that will protect the ceramic body from cracking in the event that you drop the lid drown with too much force.
Grill + Smoker + Oven = Ceramic Kamado Grill
Since its humble beginnings 3,000 years ago, the circular clay-based kamado design has been refined through countless years of trial and error. Today, new features have been added, the venting design improved, and the brittle clay replaced with a superior ceramic. But the core design still remains a welcome reminder that sometimes simple is truly better.
Yes, Vision Grills Ceramic Kamados do come with innovative attributes, but were not talking about infrared heat scanners or space-age polymers that add more to your price tag than your grilling experience. Nope. Just a few common sense features, such as a removable ash drawer, electric starter port, and thick ceramic construction that ensure your grilling experience is equipped with everything you want, and none of the pointless extras you dont.
Recommended Reading: How To Convert Grill To Natural Gas
Enjoy Authentic Grilled Flavor Indoors
Our new grill is virtually smoke-free*, so you can grill indoors without charcoal or gas. Thanks to the advanced infrared technology, the grill heats up fast, so you can start cooking in just minutes. Grilled steaks, hamburgers, salmon and chicken are beautifully seared on the outside and juicy on the inside. And our patented design means excess oil and grease drips onto a cool tray, reducing smoke to an absolute minimum.
How To Choose A Kamado Grill A Buying Guide
Kamado grills are pretty unique looking, with their large, egg-shaped bodies. But are they all as similar as they look? The answer is a complicated yes and no. In general they all work the same like an oven, a grill, and a smoker all in one. They all create a heat-trapped environment that enables the creation some of the best food youll ever eat, but in specific, no, not all kamado grills are created equal.
What are the differences, and are those differences important? Lets dig into kamado grills a bit to find out before getting to the reviews.
You May Like: How Long Do You Cook Chicken Thighs On The Grill
What Are The Specifics Of This Vision Kamado Grill
This Vision Grills B-Series has an egg-shaped pre-assembled ceramic body thats easy to set up and care for. It offers four different cooking styles in one, allowing you to grill, sear, bake and smoke. You can grill to your hearts content thanks to the Kamados spacious 604 square inches of cooking space. The lid is equipped with a stainless steel shock absorber to make closing the lid gentle on the device as well as on your ears. Vision Kamado B-Series has drop-down wood slatted shelves on each side that have a durable polyurethane finish. It comes equipped with a removable ash drawer that makes cleanup simple. An eye-catching diamond cut finish enhances the appearance.
The Kamado has two-tiers of stainless steel dual-flip cooking grates with handles and a thermometer thats easy to read and offers cooking zone temperatures. The grills color-coded cast iron top vent is calibrated and features a Bakelite tab to adjust the temperature to make it safe to touch.
What Are Kamado Grills Made Of
The majority of Kamado grills have a body made of thick, high quality ceramic. Its what most kamado lovers consider to be your best choice. Ceramic as a material is fantastic choice as it is an excellent heat insulator its very efficient at holding both high and low temperatures.
These ceramic shells are however also VERY heavy and fragile meaning you could have an expensive humpty dumpty experience if you arent careful when moving your grill.
There ARE other types of kamado grills that have given the ceramic kamados some competition lately. Broil-King and Char-Griller have developed some very well-received models from steel, and Blaze has made an aluminium shelled kamado . Both types having good reviews and people really like the fact that they are not so breakable, weigh less, and thus are way more portable!
Don’t Miss: Rivergrille Tailgate Gas Grill
How Do Kamado Grills Work
If you picture a typical Kamado grill, the dome shaped lid sits at about the 1/3rd mark, and is on a hinge. The lower 2/3rds is where the charcoal burns beneath the grill grates .
When the dome lid is closed , the unique egg shape allows the heat to be reflected evenly around the inside of the cooker.
With the majority of kamado grills, air flows into a vent at the bottom to feed the fire, and ashes drop down into the base of the egg, or into an ash catcher. Theres also a vent at the top of most grills and together the vents allow temperature regulation .
Featured Items You May Like
Find answers in product info, Q& As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you’ve entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer :No
- Product Dimensions :35.5 x 35.5 x 2 cm 5.26 Kilograms
- Date First Available :Feb. 15 2016
- Manufacturer :Vision Grills
Recommended Reading: What Temp To Grill Pork Tenderloin
Why Trust The Spruce Eats
Donna Currie is a cookbook author as well as a writer and product tester for The Spruce Eats. She stays up to date on all the latest grills and gadgets and personally tested a kamado grill for this roundup.
Danielle Centoni is the author of five cookbooks and a writer and product tester for The Spruce Eats. She also tested one of the most popular kamado grills on this list.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
You May Like: Convert Weber Charcoal Grill To Propane
Kamado Joe Bj24nrhc Big Joe Ii Stand
- Company: Kamado Joe
- Cooking Space: 24 diameter circle
- Price: $$$$
If you like to entertain or cook for a crowd, youll love this next grill, again by Kamado Joe. This time were looking at their BIG model, Big Joe II Stand Alone. Its a huge, heavy beast of a kamado, with a reputation as being pretty fantastic, holding temperatures from 225°F 750°F.
Here are some features youll love:
If youre interested in adding this grill to your outdoor cooking area, remember that its an incredibly heavy grill that will require some strong friends to help you lift into place. Buying online lets you get it delivered to your house, which saves you moving it more than necessary, but do think carefully about where you will be putting it as its over 360lbs or consider purchasing the specially designed stand to go with it.
Best Kamado Grills Of 2021
Heres a product overview of the 11 Top Kamado Grills well be looking at here.
- Size of Cooking Area: 18 diameter circle
- Price: $$$
The Kamado Joe Classic II is pretty much THE grill you need to consider whether you are a kamado grilling novice or an expert. No matter who youre talking to, Kamado Joe is considered one of the best makers of kamado grills, and the Classic II is their most popular model right now.
There are many reasons why it stands out as the top contender:
Theres a whole lot to love about the Classic II. Its a serious grill that isnt cheap, but a quality-built kamado grill is NOT cheap if youre careful with it, it will be an investment that youll be passing on to the next generation. If you need more convincing, check out the raving reviews on Amazon .
You May Like: Grilled Pork Temp
Are Vision Grills Products Available And Ready To Deliver In Toronto Montreal Vancouver Calgary Edmonton
Desertcart ships the Vision Grills products in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and more cities in Canada. Get unlimited free shipping in 164+ countries with Desertcart Plus membership. We can deliver the Vision Grills products speedily without the hassle of shipping, customs or duties.
Kamado Grills: Their Appeal
Grilling enthusiasts absolutely love the kamado grill in fact, most say they wont go back to gas or even pellet grilling after learning to use a kamado cooker. You can control heat levels extremely well, for one which makes it perfect for low and slow. But you can also raise the temperature way up high by opening up the vents, which is perfect for quick sears. Kamado grills are incredibly versatile, great for grilling, smoking, barbecuing, and even baking!
Now lets take a look at my top picks for 2021:
Read Also: Is Macaroni Grill Closing
Primo Ceramic Charcoal Smoker Grill On Cart With Side Tables Oval Xl
- Company: Primo Grills
- Size of Cooking Area: 400 sq. inches
- Body Material: Ceramic
- Price: $$$$
Next on the list is a grill that many people tend to have on their favorites list alongside the Kamado Joe Classic II and the BGE. The Primo Oval XL is a kamado grill that has a big group of fans on Youtube and one of the things that sets it apart from the others is that its the only kamado grill that is NOT a perfect egg shape.
Other than the patented-by-Primo oval cooking surface , heres what people really like about the Primo Oval XL:
The Primo Oval XL is another high end ceramic kamado grill that is on the pricier side. It has a very good reputation on many of the kamado grill forums online, and reading the comments there made by actual users definitely makes this a contender. Check out more details on Amazon here: