Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps
These grilled bacon jalapeno wraps breathe new life to the classic poppers.
Heres a breakdown of what goes on in this dish: jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and seasonings, wrapped in bacon, and grilled to perfection.
I mean. Its cheesy, savory, smoky, spicy all in one! How can you not fall in love?
Theyre so ridiculously addictive, even those who cant tolerate spicy food will ask for seconds.
Best Grill Recipes For Summer
Wondering what to grill tonight for dinner, whats good to cook on the grill, or what to grill for a crowd? Then youve come to the right place!
Ive got all the best grill recipes and summer grilling ideas gathered in one place, so you can make the most of the season.
With the warmer weather and longer days, its time to pull out the grill for BBQs and summer get togethers! This is one of my favorite times of year for food because there are so many delicious things to cook on the grill. Of course there are all the juicy meats we salivate over, but I also love the grilled side dishes and healthier options for a bit of a change.
How To Make Banh Mi Burgers:
Banh mi burgers are a great dinner to serve to friendsdo all the prep work ahead of time, and when dinner time rolls around, all youll need to do is fire up the grill. Heres how wed make these burgers for company:
Also Check: How To Clean Stainless Steel Gas Grill
Why Use A Pellet Smoker
Unlike other cooking methods, a pellet smoker doesnt require constant supervision. One important thing about using a pellet smoker is to keep the grill lid closed.
This allows your smoker to keep its internal temperature consistent, which leads to the best results. You just set the dial to the temperature you want and the smoker does its thing!
Grilled Chipotle Chicken Breast
Smoky, spicy and delicious, this Mexican Grilled Chipotle Chicken is bathed in the most flavorful marinade. Grill the chipotle chicken ahead and reheat on busy weeknights, or store it in the flavorful chipotle marinade, then fire up the grill after work. Feel free to use chicken breasts, or chicken thighs. Use in healthy bowls, salads, tacos, or pasta. So EASY and oh so tasty!
You May Like: Pork Chop Bbq Temperature
Grilled Corn For Days
- Our take on a classic grilled Mexican street corn recipe relies on easy-to-find ingredients to create the creamy, slightly spicy, smoky corn on the cob that we crave when we think of authentic Mexican elote.
- Serving elote for a crowd? Make it a salad instead! This Mexican street corn salad with chipotle crema is always a hit.
- Do you prefer your grilled corn with maple Bourbon butter or slathered with blue cheese butter and chives? How about all of the above? We present: grilled corn, four ways.
Grilled Pound Cake With Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup
Pound cake chars up really nicely on the grill and gets even grill marks. Dont skip the syrup, because its packed with flavor. If you cant find Meyer lemons, regular lemons will work just fine. The simple syrup will hold up for two weeks, so you can definitely make it ahead of timeor make extra and save it for later.
Also Check: Remove Grill Grease From Concrete
Try Our Cheap Grilling Ideas Before Summer Ends
These 25 low-cost grilling ideas are the perfect way to continue soaking up that summer sun. Weve covered main dishes, side dishes, and desserts in this comprehensive list. Now all youve got to do is fire up your grill and make an excellent meal! You can even add to the fun with some BBQ Party Games!
We also have a great article 25 Essential Grilling Tips That Will Make You A Grill Master, its full of great tips for beginner and master grillers!
Hungry for more?
Grilled Chilean Beef Skewers
Chilean beef skewers flavored with a sweet and zesty chimichurri sauce and served on a bed of cilantro rice? Wow. These kabobs are the kabomb!
All you need is to drizzle beef with olive oil and flavor it with lime zest and garlic. Let it sit for a few minutes, and its ready for grilling.
The chimichurri sauce is a blend of cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, jalapenos, onions, coriander, paprika, salt, and garlic.
As for the rice, just mix it with cilantro, scallions, and lime.
Put them all together, and voila! Dinner is served.
While it sounds so complicated, this dish is actually a cinch to make. There are 3 components, but theyre all really simple.
You May Like: Traeger Steak Tips
How To Start A Charcoal Grill
Charcoal is going to be the most different. If youre using coals deemed match light , you should be able to simply light them with a match. Otherwise, youll need to add some lighter fluid to your coals before you introduce a flame. Its important to heed any warnings on the charcoal and the lighter fluid when lighting your charcoal grill. Dont use too much lighter fluid, and light your coals immediately after applying the fluid to them. Once the coals have a light gray ash to them, theyre ready to be spread around, and youre ready to cook.
How Do You Know When The Grill Is Ready
If you have a built-in grill thermometer, this will be easy to figure out. If you dont, turn to the hand method. This isnt the most scientific method, but its a tried and true technique for grilling!
1-2 seconds = 450-500° F
2-4 seconds = 400-450° F
4-5 seconds = 350-400° F
6-7 seconds = 300-350° F
7-9 seconds = 250-300° F
Don’t Miss: Traeger Grill Brush
Bonus Recipe: Grilled Caesar Salad
We first tried Grilled Caesar Salad at one of our favorite local restaurants in Boise called Barbacoa . Now we have to get this salad every time we go, it is so yummy! The grilling really brings out an amazing flavor in the lettuce. There is something so good about the cooked lettuce with the cool dressing and savory toppings. Of course we had to attempt our own version, though I admit we simplified our version a bit. At Barbacoa they make their own polenta croutons and toasted pumpkin seeds, which we subbed out for regular croutons and sunflower seeds.
Why This Recipe Works
This Traeger Smoked Potatoes recipe is quick and easy to prepare, especially if you bake the potatoes in an Instant pot . The list of ingredients is simple and the end result is AMAZING!
Smoked Baked Potatoes make a delicious side dish option to smoked entrees. Especially if the meat requires resting before slicing. While the meat is resting, pop the prepared potatoes in the smoker for 15 minutes and theyll be ready to serve at the same time.
For those of you who dont have a smoker, Im including simple oven directions too! This way everyones happy.
Also Check: Great British Bake Off Series 1 Watch Online
Don’t Miss: Temp For Pork Chops On Grill
Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri
Take a page out of Argentina’s book and top a perfectly grilled steak with chimichurri, a bright herbal sauce that plays the role of steak sauce. It’s one of the most delicious condiments on the planet. Serve this flank steak with grilled scallions, pinto beans, and warm corn tortillas as a perfect replacement for fajitas.
Get our recipe for Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri.
Breakfast Pancakes Eggs Toast And More
Your flat top is a perfect all in one cooking surface for summer breakfasts. Youll get to enjoy the outdoor weather while making a perfectly cooked and seasoned meal for the family.
Because flat tops are, well, flat, they arent as easy to prepare runny foods like scrambled eggs. With practice, you can cook scrambled eggs, and even runny batter crepes, they just take a little more care and attention.
Better to stick to thicker breakfast foods to start like fried eggs, and pancakes.
Pancakes are great on a flat top since you can benefit from the same Maillard reaction that browns and caramelizes your proteins to brown and caramelize your pancakes. Perfect golden-brown finish, every time.
The same principle applied to toast. While its not as fast a using a toaster, you can get a more even, custom, finish by toasting bread on a flat top.
Don’t Miss: Internal Temperature For Pork Chops On The Grill
What Can I Cook On A Flat Top Grill
With a flat top grill, you can cook an entire meal including meat, vegetables, side dishes, and so on. You can also prepare your breakfast or make sauces, or some kinds of cakes.
But thats not all. Do you think that a grill is only for grilling? In fact, this versatile grill also allows you to put pots and pans on it to cook.
Now, lets go into detail about what this amazing grill can do.
What To Eat With Grilled Potatoes
What you serve with grilled potatoes will depend on whether you are serving them as a main dish or as a side, as well as what style of potatoes you made.
If you want to make simply-dressed, grilled potato salad as a side dish, a main dish like grilled chicken or pulled pork would go well with it.
Whole roasted potatoes are a classic partner for steak.
If you are featuring potatoes as a main dish, like this BBQ Chicken Baked Potato, a green salad with an acidic dressing is a good counterpoint.
You May Like: How Long Do U Grill Chicken Thighs
Side Dishes You Can Make On The Grill
I love a delicious grilled dinner on the barbecue.But what about the sides? Keep the grill on and get dinner done in minutes with these grilling sides for you next summer barbecue.
We grew up cooking a lot of our summer meals on the grill, and it was always my favorite thing. I loved having all the family outside, playing, grilling, and eating the most amazing food. Food on the grill is so yummy and incredibly easy. The best part is that you can make a lot of healthy sides on the grill!
Its also perfect, because summer is hot, so you dont have to heat up your entire house, making side dishes for your dinner.
I am a total potluck and side dish lover, so if a classic side dish or pot luck recipe can be grilled, I am all about that.
Another thing I love about grilled side dishes, is they are pretty healthy. Most of them are vegetable or fruit-based, and they arent cooking in fats, the fats are cooking off of them.
These easy side dishes are quick, simple, delicious, and so simple to throw together quickly for your next backyard barbecue or family dinner. So, here they are:
Why Make These Smoked Baked Potatoes
Basic: there isnt anything more basic than a baked potato. This recipe only calls for a few ingredients.
Fool-Proof: you really cant mess this method up, its so easy!
Perfect with Chicken: youll notice that a lot of our smoked chicken recipes are cooked at 275ºF. This makes these potatoes the perfect thing to cook next to smoked chicken.
You May Like: Where Are Napoleon Grills Made
Seafood Is A Grills Best Friend
- If you are in the mood to travel, but just cant get away, make these grilled tilapia tacos and eat them poolside in a bikini and with a cocktail or cold beer. You are bound to feel like you are somewhere far away.
- Put dinner on the table in a flash and make your family swoon with this smoky grilled salmon with avocado salad!
- Grilled herby, juicy chimichurri marinated shrimp over creamy polenta is a restaurant-worthy indulgence that we make on the regular.
Smokeless Indoor Grill Recipes For Guests
If you want to wow your guests try one of these extra yummy indoor grilling recipes.
- My Forking Life has created a scrumptious dish with this indoor grill Chili Lime Shrimp recipe.
- We love pizza and this indoor grilled traditional pizza from the Kitchen Whisperer sounds amazing.
- Once you have indoor grilled Tequila Shrimp you will be hooked. Thanks to Life with Heidi for this awesome recipe.
Also Check: Pork Chops On Grill Internal Temp
How Do You Know When Charcoal Is Ready To Cook On
When preparing your charcoal grill for cooking, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. The first is the type of charcoal youre using some charcoal takes longer to reach the ideal cooking temperature than others. Some require some form of lighter fluid, while others dont.
Once your coals have been lit you need to let them burn off until they reach a grey color and begin to ash over. These are your ideal cooking coals, as theyre hot enough to cook on but not too hot that youll burn the food.
If you place food onto the grates while there are still active embers in the fire then chances are youll get flare-ups and your food will burn.
Grilled Flavors From Afar
- This sweet and sticky Korean beef bugolgi is another dish your whole family is sure to love!
- Made with a jar of roasted red peppers, plenty of garlic, and smoked paprika, homemade harissaone of our favorite North African flavorsis the key to this ultra-simple grilled harissa chicken.
- Do you like the sound of a four-ingredient grilled dinner? Yeah, us too. Meet our Asian chopped salad with Hoisin-marinated pork kebabs.
You May Like: Temp For Bbq Pork Chops
What Can Be Grilled On A Charcoal Grill
The better question here might be what cant be grilled on a charcoal grill we got nothing. Meat, veggies, fruits and even some grains can be cooked on a charcoal grill if it can be cooked in an oven then chances are youll be able to cook it out on the grill too! The best part about grilling is that there are so many different cuisines you can explore. From Latin American food like steak fajitas and churrasco to classic American recipes like burgers and hot dogs, the possibilities are endless.
Chicken Recipes For Your Smokeless Indoor Grill
Chicken is great on the grill and these smokeless indoor grill chicken recipes will be done in no time and on the plate.
- Sometimes all you want is a grilled chicken breast and Recipe Teacher shows you how to make the perfect chicken breast on an indoor grill.
- Dr. Davinah’s Eats shows us how to make yummy Chicken Kabobs on an indoor grill.
- It is amazing how much better chicken tastes with some BBQ sauce! This BBQ Chicken on the indoor grill is fantastic thanks to Tiny Kitchen Big Taste.
- I love the flavors in Joy of Kosher’s Cilantro Chicken with Lime recipe. So bold and delicious.
Read Also: Pork Chop On Grill Temp
Banh Mi Burger: But Were Really Here For The Toppings
Now youve got a banh mi burger patty that is absolutely jam-packed with flavor. Its time to prep a few toppings! Because you know that banh mi is all about the toppings. Crunchy, tangy pickles, tongue-numbing slivers of chili pepper, and verdant leaves of cilantro, too. Heres everything we cram onto our banh mi burger bun:
- Sriracha mayo. Easy enough to make at homeits just sriracha and mayo stirred together with some scallions.
- These Vietnamese pickled veggies are one of our must-have toppings. Theyre quick to make and good on so many things.
- Cucumber. For even more crunch, and a welcome cooling quality.
- Fresh cilantro. Herby and fresha total must!
- Jalapeños. Optional, but if youre a heat-lover, youll want to add these for sure. Theres nothing quite like the assertive bite of a raw jalapeño paired with the rich, juiciness of this pork burger. Highly recommend.
Top Tips For Grilling Corn On The Cob
- Always start with the freshest corn possible. As soon as corn is picked off the stalk, it starts to lose its natural sugars and convert them to starch. So, a cob picked the same morning you are going to grill will be sweeter than a cob picked a day or two before. The best way to guarantee fresh corn is to pick up a few ears from your local farmers market or farm stand. Look for husks that are tightly wrapped and green. Get more tips for choosing the best ear of corn.
- To soak or not to soak, that is the question. Some folks believe you can get a little extra steam power by soaking corn in water for 15 minutes before grilling.
- Want that grilled corn flavor but dont want to gnaw the cob? No problem! After grilling your cob, hold it vertically over a plate or bowl with the pointed end down, and use a small, sharp knife to scrape the kernels from the cob. Serve it as is or toss it into a grilled corn salad.
Also Check: Grilled Cheese On Stove