Mccormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning is another product from McCormicks collection and has significant demand.
It has a peppery garlic powder flavor that tends to make everyone drool. Youll love this one!
The composition of this seasoning is simple and involves basic spices and herbs.
- You can use it for steaks, burgers, ribs, veggies, beef, or salads alike.
- It provides a consistent taste.
- It has all the natural ingredients and no harmful artificial preservatives.
Franks Redhot original seasoning focuses on adding the perfect hot spicy flavor to your meals.
Your first question would probably be, whats new in it compared to other seasonings?
Its Cayenne pepper sauce! Yes, this ingredient sets this seasoning entirely apart from other seasonings. The real magic is done by its super corn taste that uplifts the overall flavor of the food.
- The seasoning provides a blend of spice, heat, and herbs.
- It adds a corn tang to the food.
- Best for burgers, chicken, fries, shrimp, steak, onions, pizza, and regular sandwiches.
- Appreciable for giving crunchiness to your burgers.
- The seasoning adds the best non-artificial yellow maize coloring to the meal, making it look tastier.
What Do You Soak A Burger In
Our best hamburger marinade is a quick-to-mix blend of Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, fresh garlic, olive oil, onion, liquid smoke, salt and pepper. You gently blend the ingredients into the meat and let them work their magic! Be careful not to handle the meat too much so it doesnt get tough.
What To Put On A Burger
Pile your grilled hamburgers high with any of your favorite toppings! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, or mayonnaise
- Sliced red onions or caramelized onions
- Sautéed mushrooms
- American cheese or Swiss cheese
- Crispy fried bacon
You May Like: What Is The Best Charcoal Grill For The Money
The Best Hamburger Patties
What makes this absolutely the Best Hamburger Patty Recipe?
These burgers offer a rich and meaty taste, with a punch of zesty herbs that can be customized with your preferred flavors. A few simple key ingredients help to consistently create juicy hamburger patties, no matter which cooking method you prefer.
And while youll love the terrific savoriness of these homemade hamburgers on their own, they are excellent for loading with your favorite toppings to create truly one helluva great burger. This is sure to be your go-to recipe for easy burger patties from scratch!
Grilled Hamburger Recipe Variations
- Toast the hamburger buns. This is personal preference, but a toasted bun is a nice finishing touch. Slice the buns in half, slather them with butter, and toast them in a toaster oven, on a griddle, or on the back of the grill away from the direct heat.
- Swap out the ground beef for ground turkey or ground chicken. Just make sure that you’re using turkey or chicken with a decent amount of fat . If the meat is too lean, you’ll end up with a dry, tough burger.
- Try different seasonings. For instance, you might like to season the meat with this all-purpose house seasoning blend, with a bbq rub, or with garlic powder or onion powder.
- Double the ingredients to make 12 patties, or cut the ingredients in half for just 3 patties.
Also Check: How To Season Burgers For The Grill
Should You Mix Seasoning Into Burgers
AND SO: Your burgers arent tender.
So for the best burgers, dont do ANYTHING to it before you shape the meat it into patties. Dont dump it in a bowl to add seasoning not even salt and pepper and mix it around. That includes adding anything other than salt and pepper, like eggs, onions, or herbs.
Mccormick Grill Mates Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning
McCormick Grill Mates Worcestershire Pub Burger seasoning is one of the hot-selling grill burger seasonings. This tasteful seasoning is highly rated on Amazon for its flavor as it contains a unique blend of black pepper, salt, tamarind, Worcestershire sauce, toasted onions, and garlic.
This seasoning is best suited for grilled burgers, beef, fish, steaks, seafood, chicken, and veggies. Being 100% free from gluten, MSG, and artificial flavors, it adds value for its consumer in a way that other seasonings having gluten, MSG, and artificial flavor dont.
The unique thing about McCormicks Seasoning is that it has Worcestershire sauce. Worcestershire sauce contains a small amount of vitamin C and zinc, providing an umami flavor. Most people find it flavorful seasoning. However, most wont agree with this. Youll have to look out for your preferences while choosing the best seasoning for your burger.
- A unique combination of Worcestershire sauce and tamarind.
- The seasoning provides a juicy texture to steak, beef, and chicken.
Don’t Miss: How To Season Lamb Chops For Grilling
Why Are My Hamburger Patties Dry
If youre making burgers from scratch, you may have run into this issue before, but fortunately its easy to avoid. According to Eat This, Not That, the main reason burgers dry out is simply that theyre overcooked. This typically occurs when you cook the patties straight out of the fridge, or worse, the freezer.
How To Season Burgers
How should I store burger seasoning?
Add your burger seasoning mix to an empty spice container or jar and label it. Store with your other seasonings!
Should you mix seasoning into burgers?
It’s better to season your burger as it’s cooking so it develops a crust on the outside. Either season your patties just before grilling them but after forming the patties, or season while they’re cooking on the grill or in a pan.
You May Like: What Can I Use To Clean My Grill Grates
How To Make A Good Burger Seasoning
Make a good burger by combining the right combination of seasonings. This spice blend has the right combination of sweet, salty, zesty, and savory flavors.
These herbs and spices will add the right touch and turn a good burger into an amazing burger. This blend of spices is the perfect combination of flavors.
When you prepare a homemade spice blend, it is made up fresh, and full of flavor. Whats in this spice blend?
- cayenne pepper
Tips For Building Better Burgers
For perfect cheeseburgersbecause who doesnt want a cheeseburgerslap on a slice of cheese once you flip the burgers and cover the grill for the last minute of cooking. American cheese is classic and is unmatched in meltability, but you can substitute cheddar for something sharper, or go with pepper Jack, Swiss, Muenster, or whatever cheese you love. Keeping the heat trapped in the grill will make the cheese melt quickly and evenly, meaning itll be perfectly gooey by the time the burger finishes cooking.
Also important: Dont leave your hamburger buns in the dust . Show the buns some love by placing them on the hot grill for a few minutes to develop delicious char and toasty texture. Last but not least, dress the buns with a special burger sauce. Our favorite calls for the basics: mayo, ketchup, a bit of relish, and some Worcestershire. Or riff away and choose your own condiment adventures.
Don’t Miss: What To Put Under Grill On Grass
What Goes In A Hamburger Seasoning Recipe
The best part about this recipe is it is made with seasonings that I bet you already have on hand in your pantry. The second best thing about this recipe is that you only need a little bit of each seasoning to create a hamburger seasoning mix that you can keep on hand and use over and over.
What you need:
- cayenne pepper
Garlic Butter For Burgers In Air Fryer
The garlic butter recipe makes this air fryer burger recipe so juicy and flavorful. Beef and garlic butter are a match made in heaven!
If you’ve tried our Steak Bites, then you already know! Garlic butter on top is what completes this easy burger recipe.
You May Like: How To Install Window Ac In Grill Window
How Does Gordon Ramsay Make The Perfect Burger
How Does Gordon Ramsay Season His Burgers? Gordon seasons his burgers liberally with coarse sea salt and coarsely ground pepper he also uses garlic powder. While the burgers are cooking, he lightly seasons the onions with salt and pepper, adds a touch of olive oil, and grills the onions as the buns are toasting.
Whats The Best Ground Beef Ratio For A Hamburger
If you want a rich, juicy burger, choose ground beef with a higher fat content, such as ground chuck thats about 80% lean.
As a side note, the terms ground beef and hamburger may be used interchangeably, but technically, there is a difference. Ground Beef can only be made using meat, trimmings and fat from primal cuts. Hamburger can have extra fat added to it, such as beef shank, to create the desired fat content. Both hamburger and ground beef may have no more than 30 percent fat by weight.
Read Also: Are Camp Chef Grills Made In The Usa
Ways To Use Hamburger Seasoning:
Honestly, I feel like Ive been putting this seasoning on just about everything lately!
- Of course, the most traditional way to enjoy this hamburger seasoning is to sprinkle it on a beef patty before grilling or baking it.
- This seasoning is also good on turkey patties, chicken patties, or even plant-based vegan patties.
- Meatloaf is also so much more delicious when mixed with this hamburger seasoning!
- Strange as it may sound, this seasoning is also amazing on top of grilled chicken breast.
How To Cook Burgers On The Grill
Set your gas grill temperature to high heat and give it a few minutes to warm up, or prep a charcoal grill for direct heat. Brush off those grill grates to remove any stuck on bits and use a paper towel, tongs, and neutral oil to slick them up so your burgers dont stick.
The total time it takes to grill your burger will fluctuate based on your grill temperature and the size of your burger patties. Whatever your idea of a done burger is, use the timing suggestions below as a guideline for your cookout, not a rule.
- Medium-rare: 67 minutes total
- Medium: 78 minutes total
- Medium-well: 9 minutes total
- Well-done: 10 minutes total
While approximating grill times can definitely help you grill hamburgers to temp, using an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature is the surest way to know that your burgers are cooked to perfection.
- Medium-well: 150°155°F
- Well-done: 160°F
Other than occasionally checking the temperature, leave the patties alone once they hit the grill, aiming for one single flip halfway through the cook time. Resist the urge to press on the patties, which can cause flare-ups and lead to dry burgers, and you won’t be sorry.
Read Also: Dino’s Bar And Grill
Easy Homemade Burger Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix in a smallbowl, a small whisk or fork helps to blend it well. Store in an airtight spice container, mason jar, or glass clamp jar for up to 6 months.
You will need 1-2 tablespoons of diy burger seasoning for each pound of ground beef.
And receive a free recipe ebook as our thank you.
Mccormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning
McCormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon seasoning is our top favorite from the entire McCormick collection.
The unique thing about this seasoning is that it lets you simultaneously add sweet brown sugar, molasses, red bell pepper, and bourbon flavors to the food. Thats why its so high in demand on Amazon.
Like most McCormick products, this one also has no MSG or artificial flavor. Thats probably why the brand has a reputation for being pro-supporters of non-monosodium glutamate salt and non-artificial flavored foods.
There is a significant difference between the other McCormicks seasoning and this oneit has molasses, evaporated cane syrup, and bourbon, which gives it a bit of a sweet taste.
Sprinkle this seasoning if you love to treat your tastebuds with umami flavors!
- Best for poultry, steak, vegetables, and burgers.
- Perfect for marinating chicken and beef.
- The jar comes with a convenient size and pricing.
- Youll have to check the data code for expiry.
Recommended Reading: Are Weber Grills Convertible To Natural Gas
Expert Tips For Making This Burger Seasoning Recipe
- Recipe Can be Doubled: Make more and have it on hand to season a hamburger anytime.
- More Pepper Flake: Like it hot, use a little pepper flake.
- Grind:Dry your own fresh herbs and grind your blend for an amazing flavor.
- Sweet: Want a little sweet to counteract the dried herbs, try a pinch of brown sugar in the mix. Need a little more heat try cayenne pepper.
- Uses: Try on steaks as a steak seasoning or sprinkle on turkey burgers or meatloaf.
The Secrets To Making The Best Homemade Grilled Hamburgers
It is grilling season so that means it is time to share how we make the BEST Homemade Grilled Hamburgers.
If you follow our recipes, you know how much we love to use our gas grill, especially in the summer.
Whatever we can think of, we throw it on the grill!
But one of the most common things that we make on the grill is homemade hamburgers.
Now, I am not against using pre-packaged frozen hamburgers from the store.
Those work great when feeding a crowd or when you are in a hurry to get something on the table for dinner.
However, you cant beat the taste of a homemade burger!
The flavor is so much better than the ones that you get from the freezer section of the grocery store.
And you can save yourself some money by making them from fresh ground beef rather than purchasing formed patties from the butcher.
But there are a few keys to making sure that you make the BEST homemade grilled hamburgers. But be sure to check out our popular Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger recipe.
Also Check: How To Grill Salmon With Skin
When To Remove Hamburger From The Grill
The only way to tell the internal temperature of beef is to take the internal temperature with a digital meat thermometer.
When checking the temperature, remember that beefs temperature will continue to rise as it rests. Remove beef from heat when the thermometer reads about 5-10°F lower than the desired doneness, and let them rest for 5-10
Here are the temperatures youre looking for:
- Rare burgers, cook for 4 minutes total
- Medium-rare burgers, cook for 5 minutes total
- Medium burgers, cook for 6 to 7 minutes total
- Well-done burgers, cook for 8 to 9 minutes total
Burger Sauce Recipes Faqs
What is burger sauce?
It is a combination of condiments, seasoning and pickles that forms the perfect sauce for burgers and even makes a delicious fry sauce!
What else can I use burger sauce on?
Burger sauce is great with fries, for dipping steak bites, as a sauce for smoked brisket, and even to dress an Italian Beef Sandwich. This burger sauce isn’t just for burgers – it makes everything taste better!
Read Also: Where To Buy Ninja Foodi Grill
Best Burger Seasoning Tips
- Only mix your ground beef and rub for under a minute. This makes amazing juicy burgers and doesn’t overwork the meat. It also creates nooks and crannies so you get the perfect burger every time!
- Season thebeef patties evenly and add Worcestershire sauce for maximum flavor.
- My favorite way to portion each burger patty is to use a large ice cream scoop to keep them an even size – so they all cook at the same time.
- Press the burgers on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Spread butter on the buns, and toast the buns on the grill for maximum flavor in your homemade hamburgers.
- Wire brush the grill well, then use a light coating of vegetable oil on a paper towel for a non-stick surface on your grill grates.
- This burger seasoning works for all kinds of homemade burgers, even veggie burgers.
- And last and MOST important Burger Sauce! This recipe is very similar to In-N-Out Burgers in Southern California where I live.
What is the best choice for ground beef patties?
The Best Way To Season Burgers
In the bottom of a bowl, add your seasoning blend. Whichever you choose!
Plop your ground beef over top of the seasoning blend in the bowl, and get to mashing it all together.
Use a lift and fold method, so you dont end up over mixing and keep your fingers spread apart, instead of close together. I know it sounds silly! But, this is the best method Ive found.
Score your meat into sections, and make your hamburger patties by rolling each section into a ball, then pressing from the center of the beef out, pushing down while moving the meat around in a circle. To get an amazing burger that doesnt puff up like a hockey puck, press a little indentation in the center of each burger patty before grilling over medium-high heat.
If you are starting with pre-formed burger patties, you can swipe a light coating of vegetable oil overtop each one, then sprinkle your hamburger seasoning overtop each side of the burger.
Pro Tip: for the best homemade burgers be sure to form the patties yourself! That way you get the great flavor of your DIY burger seasoning all throughout the burger meat. I love using ground beef from Butcher Box! )
Also Check: Kitchenaid Stainless Steel 8-burner Grill