Greek Grilled Veggie Skewers
This grilled veggie skewers are a tasty dinner idea featuring colorful veggies and halloumi, a Greek cheese that you can grill along with vegetables. The halloumi adds a super savory, filling element to these skewers thats irresistible! Serving the skewers over pesto-scented quinoa also makes it a filling dinner, and the bright green bed of grains looks beautiful for serving.
Pellet Grill Smoked Pork Shoulder Al Pastor
We love an authentic spit-fired al pastor recipe but sometimes you want the payoff without all the work. Using our favorite pellet grill, we created this easy take that’s just as flavorful and possibly even more juicy from the low and slow cooking time. If you like your pastor extra crispy, crank up the grill at the end and throw some of the slices on before cutting them into strips.
The Best Grill Recipes Start Right Here
- Theres possibly nothing that beats a spatchcocked grilled chicken. Smothered in a garlicky herb sauce, this is easily the best grilled whole chicken recipe weve ever made.
- Thai-inspired chicken satay with peanut sauce is the finger-food dinner your kids never knew they wanted. Trust us on this one, its a guaranteed hit.
- Four wordsHomemade. Blue. Cheese. Dressing. grilled steak salad with blue cheese dressing is a dream come true.
You May Like: Infrared Grill Grates Cleaning
Move Over Burgersgrilled Pizza Has Entered The Building
- Eggs cook to sunny-side up perfection in a smoky, spicy tomato sauce on this delightfully over-the-top, feta-sprinkled grilled shakshuka pizza.
- If youre tight on time, make this four-ingredient grilled flatbread with burrata cheese using fresh pizza dough from your local pizzeria .
- And if youre really, really tight on time, just use store-bought flatbread, and throw this Thai Chicken Pizza on the grill.
Easy And Quick Grilled Dinner Ideas
Life, man. It gets busy and overwhelming with a sometimes never-ending to-do list. One of the last things you want to be dealing with is the pain of trying to figure out what to cook for dinner.
Hey Grill Hey to the rescue! In this post youll find ideas for a handful of delicious main courses to make for dinner. These are all easy and quick, taking the guesswork out of dinner this week.
Recommended Reading: Steak On The Traeger
Best Ingredients For A Raclette Grill
Ingredients that work the best for a raclette party.
Time for raclette grilling! Dont have a lot of experience throwing a raclette party for your friends or family? Not really sure what kind of ingredients work well together? We will tell you what ingredients to use and how to prepare them before serving.
You have to know that cooking on a raclette grill does not require a lot of skills. The most important part for a raclette party is to prepare the food that you have before you start grilling on the raclette machine. The best and most common ingredients for this kind of event are cheeses, vegetables, fruits, meats, fish and potatoes. We will talk about them more in detail.
1. As you probably know the most important ingredient is the Cheese. You can read the article 10 Favorite types of cheese for a raclette party!. For a raclette dinner plan on 7-8 oz of cheese per person.
2. Vegetables. Tender vegetables like zucchini or mushrooms can be raw when cooked on the raclette grill as long as theyre chopped into small pieces. For firmer vegetables, blanch them briefly, rinse them under cold water, chop and serve them.
3. Fruit. Cheese and fruit are a very classic and winning combination. Especially fruits that are slightly tart. Ideal fruits include apples, pears, plums, apricots, figs, mango and papaya.
Do not forget about side dishes. That could be a variety of fresh salads or different types of bread.
Ingredients for a raclette grill
Mongolian Grilled Lamb Chops
Mongolian grilled lamb chops, oh, how I love thee.
Coated in a sweet and smoky Mongolian sauce, these lamb chops are in a league of their own.
Grilled to perfection and finished off with a red pepper sauce and cilantro, they truly deserve a standing ovation.
Mongolian barbecue may sound complex, but its actually just a marinade of soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, black bean paste, red chili paste, ginger, and sesame oil.
These ingredients together create a lovely, unique Asian flavor.
Its already delicious as is, but the roasted red bell pepper topping takes it one step further.
Hungry and have no time to marinate meat for hours? I hear ya, and I have just the solution.
Believe it or not, these grilled pork chops are delicious and are done in just 15 minutes.
When grilled to perfection, these pork chops are incredibly tender and juicy. And the flavor? Seasoned with a blend of salt, parsley, basil, onion, and garlic powder, theyre outstanding.
Pair these chops with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies, and youll have a hearty, irresistible meal.
Don’t Miss: Macaroni Grill Closed
Grilled Mexican Steak Salad
This salad brings all the classic Tex-Mex components you love like avocado, beans, and salsa. But also has a perfectly grilled steak, sliced and layered atop a bed of dressed lettuce. It’s the perfect light lunch when you want to grill up some serious meat but skip the serious calorie load.
Get our recipe for Grilled Mexican Steak Salad.
Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri
Take a page out of Argentina’s book and top a perfectly grilled steak with chimichurri, a bright herbal sauce that plays the role of steak sauce. It’s one of the most delicious condiments on the planet. Serve this flank steak with grilled scallions, pinto beans, and warm corn tortillas as a perfect replacement for fajitas.
Get our recipe for Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri.
Don’t Miss: Infrared Grill Cleaning
Grilled Salad Heck Yes Grilled Salad
- Allow us to introduce you to one of our favorite TMP recipes, this grilled romaine caesar salad. Yup, you read that right! You put the hearts of romaine right on the grill to get a wilty, smoky, char-y and just all kinds of delicious. Its a main dish salad thats dinner party-ready.
- Grill up some chicken and add it to this Waldorf salad for a smoky, summery riff on the crunchy classic.
- A grilled curried chicken salad with goat cheese and a delicious herby vinaigrette is about as healthy and delicious as can be.
Grilled Kebabs All Summer Long
- A healthy, hearty Mediteranean feast starts with these grilled beef kofta kebabs with tzatziki.
- Loaded with warm spices and brightened up with pineapple and peppers, these grilled jerk chicken kebabs are your summer BFF.
- Yogurt is seasoned with turmeric, cinnamon, cumin, and cardamom to create a flavor-packed marinade for chicken thighs in these juicy, tender grilled chicken shawarma kebabs.
Don’t Miss: How To Remove Grease Stains From Concrete Patio
Vegetarian Fajitas On The Grill
Grilling transforms humble vegetables into something brilliant. And this is the case with these grilled veggie fajitas! Bell peppers, portobello mushrooms, and onions transform into the most delicious meld of savory flavors you could fit into a taco! Alongside them, grill up a packet of black beans. Its one of our favorite crowd pleasing grilled dinner ideas.
Grill Recipes For Dessert
Grilled PeachesGrilled peaches are a classic summer dessert, and once you try them, youll see why. The grill gives them a lightly smoky flavor, but it makes them extra-sweet and juicy at the same time. I love to eat them with vanilla ice cream and homemade granola, but theyd also be wonderful with a dusting of brown sugar or a dollop of coconut whipped cream.
Read Also: Change Propane Grill To Natural Gas
Coconut Lime Grilled Chicken Thighs
Combining coconut milk, lime, cilantro, onion, and jalapeno into a quick and simple marinade provides you with coconut lime grilled chicken thighs that explode with flavor while remaining tender and moist throughout. Adapt the spice to your needs and marinate from as little as 30 minutes to 24 hours- then enjoy with skin on or off, whatever you prefer!
Seafood Is A Grills Best Friend
- If you are in the mood to travel, but just cant get away, make these grilled tilapia tacos and eat them poolside in a bikini and with a cocktail or cold beer. You are bound to feel like you are somewhere far away.
- Put dinner on the table in a flash and make your family swoon with this smoky grilled salmon with avocado salad!
- Grilled herby, juicy chimichurri marinated shrimp over creamy polenta is a restaurant-worthy indulgence that we make on the regular.
Also Check: Pork Chop Temperature Grill
Grilled Buffalo Cauliflower Sandwich
This buffalo cauliflower sandwich is a grilled dinner idea that will blow your mind! The buffalo cauliflower is a play on buffalo chicken wings and slathered in a spicy buffalo sauce. Top that with a creamy blue cheese ranch sauce and a few fresh celery leaves, and its an unforgettable veggie sandwich recipe.
Grilled Corn For Days
- Our take on a classic grilled Mexican street corn recipe relies on easy-to-find ingredients to create the creamy, slightly spicy, smoky corn on the cob that we crave when we think of authentic Mexican elote.
- Serving elote for a crowd? Make it a salad instead! This Mexican street corn salad with chipotle crema is always a hit.
- Do you prefer your grilled corn with maple Bourbon butter or slathered with blue cheese butter and chives? How about all of the above? We present: grilled corn, four ways.
Also Check: Best Temperature To Grill Shrimp
Want More Healthy Dinner Ideas
If you enjoyed these healthy grill recipes, why not check out this list of 45 healthy dinner ideas , 65 healthy chicken ideas, or browse through my entire collections of potluck and grilling season recipes! If you are looking for more ways to keep your kitchen cool this summer use your Instant Pot for these summer recipes.
Grilling Recipes So You Dont Have To Cook Anything Inside
Around here, summer is pretty much synonymous with grilling. Wed argue that most foods are made better by open fire, which is why these grilling recipes celebrate the full spectrum of what you can do with some charcoal whether its the stickiest BBQ chicken of your dreams, grilled shrimp with palapa , quick-cooking fish tacos, corn for spicy-and-sweet salad, and so much more. Plus, have we mentioned the perk of stepping back from the stove to enjoy those long summer nights? So, pull out all your favorite gear and get that smoke wafting through the air. Summer has arrived, and theres no better way to embrace it than cooking up these grilling recipes.
Read Also: Do You Leave The Grill Open When Cooking
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
Grill a whole bunch of chicken in advance, early in the week, then you then you have plenty prepped for sandwiches or quesadillas later. But first, serve the freshly grilled chicken straight off heat in this Grilled Chicken Taco Salad recipe from Windy City Dinner Fairy.
My tip: Whenever I make a delicious salad for dinner, I divide the individual components to serve to my younger, pickier kids so they can separate them on their plates and eat what they like.
What Is The Healthiest Way To Grill Recipes
There are a few ways you can enjoy a healthy BBQ experience, including:
- Use lean meats: Trim off excess fat before marinading and then remove the skin from poultry . Lack of excess fat also means less chance of fire flare-ups!
- Avoid overly processed foods: Hot dogs and pre-packaged burgers can be filled with all sorts of preservatives, nitrates, and other baddies. Skip these and stick to homemade burgers and other natural products!
- Use a healthy, homemade marinade: Not only are most homemade marinades super simple to prepare, but they usually contain a fraction of the sugar/salt. More so, according to some research, marinating meats before grilling can reduce the formation of harmful HCAs by up to 96% even a dry rub can reduce it by up to 70%!
- Pair your protein with lots of veggies: There are tons of veggies you can sneak onto the grill while you cook and complement the below easy outdoor grill recipes. Even better, they are ready in minutes. Asparagus, squash, carrots, eggplant, zucchini, corn, leek, tomatoes, potatoes, beets, mushrooms, etc.! You can do the same with several fruits too, like mango, pineapple, figs, pear, apple, and more!
If youre worried about the formation of HCAs on your grilled meat you can also flip the food more often, which is said to help prevent the formation of HCAs just make sure to flip it with a spatula! . Most of these easy outdoor grill recipes can also be made indoors with a grill pan, eliminating the risk of char altogether!
Also Check: Macaroni Grill Restaurant Group
Grilled Chilean Beef Skewers
Chilean beef skewers flavored with a sweet and zesty chimichurri sauce and served on a bed of cilantro rice? Wow. These kabobs are the kabomb!
All you need is to drizzle beef with olive oil and flavor it with lime zest and garlic. Let it sit for a few minutes, and its ready for grilling.
The chimichurri sauce is a blend of cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, jalapenos, onions, coriander, paprika, salt, and garlic.
As for the rice, just mix it with cilantro, scallions, and lime.
Put them all together, and voila! Dinner is served.
While it sounds so complicated, this dish is actually a cinch to make. There are 3 components, but theyre all really simple.
Grilling Tools & Equipment
You want to be prepared for all that grilling youre going to be doing this summer. Here are some of the basic tools and appliances youre going to be using for these recipes .
These are my top tips for any grilling you do:
- Make sure your grill is on a solid surface, away from flammable things.
- Flip meat as little as possible to keep it tender. Cook both sides, but dont flip too many times! Ideally youll only need to flip once to fully cook.
- Longer cook time = lower temperature to avoid drying out the meat.
- Use aluminum foil to wrap vegetables, fish, and other items together to make fun foil packet recipes .
- Always clean your grill after cooking! This keeps it in tip-top shape and prepares it for the next time you use it.
- Use an instant read meat thermometer to check internal temperatures when grilling meat. Its the best way to make sure your food is fully cooked.
Keep reading for more tips and answers to your most asked grilling questions, and then Ill share my best grill recipes.
Also Check: Pork Chops On Grill Temp
Grilled Flavors From Afar
- This sweet and sticky Korean beef bugolgi is another dish your whole family is sure to love!
- Made with a jar of roasted red peppers, plenty of garlic, and smoked paprika, homemade harissaone of our favorite North African flavorsis the key to this ultra-simple grilled harissa chicken.
- Do you like the sound of a four-ingredient grilled dinner? Yeah, us too. Meet our Asian chopped salad with Hoisin-marinated pork kebabs.
Recipe Roulette: What Should I Grill Tonight
You and the grill have become best friends. The relationship has been working out perfectly so far you provide the meat or food to prepare, you supply your grill with a source of heat, and the grill does the rest of the work. Sometimes there may be days when youre not sure what to make and your grill, unfortunately, cant give you any suggestions.
Thats when its time to play our roulette game, which is loaded with great recipes to help keep your relationship with your grill intact. All you need to do is hit pause at any point and the roulette will choose for you. The corresponding recipe is listed below.
Were making grilling ideas easy for you one click at a time.
You May Like: What Temp To Cook Pork On Grill
More Grilled Dinner Ideas
Mediterranean Stuffed Eggplant, page 179 of Love & Lemons Every DayServe this stuffed eggplant for dinner, and no one will leave the table hungry. French green lentils and bulgur make the filling nice and hearty, while sun-dried tomatoes, arugula, and fresh basil pack it with flavor.
Vegan Burrito BowlMove over, Chipotle! This homemade burrito bowl will knock the socks off any bowl youd get out to eat. Pineapple salsa offers a delicious sweet contrast to the spicy grilled mushrooms and peppers. If you dont have pineapple on hand, mango salsa or fresh tomato salsa would be great here too.
Spicy Black Bean & Mango Stuffed Peppers, page 165 of Love & Lemons Every DayI make stuffed peppers in the oven in the fall, but in the summer, I always throw them on the grill. It gives the peppers a nice char, which adds extra dimension to the bright mango, black bean, and corn filling here.
Grilled Corn TacosI bill this as a taco recipe, but the filling here is so tasty that Id be happy eating it as a salad, too! Its a zesty mix of feta cheese, tomatillo salsa verde, and summer bounty like cherry tomatoes, grilled green beans, and corn.