Ingredience Na Grilovan Vykostn Kuec Stehna
Ujistte se, e máte dostatek asu na marinování kuete. Drazn doporuuji pouívat mj domácí marináda na kuecí teriyaki, ale mete pouít i svou oblíbenou znaku!
- Kuecí stehna – 1½ kila vykostných kuecích stehen bez ke.
- Teriyaki kuecí marináda – álek teriyaki kuecí marinády .
*Nezapomete se podívat na kartu recept níe, kde najdete ingredience, mnoství a pokyny!*
Ingredients For An Easy Chicken Thigh Marinade
This is just a quick overview of the simple ingredients that you’ll need for a batch of this easy marinade. As always, specific measurements and step-by-step instructions are provided in the printable recipe box at the bottom of the post.
- Soy sauce: I prefer less-sodium soy sauce, but any variety will work. This adds great salty, umami flavor to the meat.
- Olive oil: the fat that helps transfer fat-soluble flavors onto the meat and also helps the meat retain moisture.
- Lemon juice: the acid that tenderizes the chicken thighs.
- Worcestershire sauce, honey, oregano, rosemary and garlic salt: add so much rich flavor to the marinade.
- Chicken thighs: we prefer boneless, skinless chicken thighs for this recipe, but you can substitute with bone-in thighs if you like.
Making Multiple Marinades At Once
If you’re making this chicken for your weekly meal prep, you can easily whip up multiple marinades at once and bake them together using foil dividers .
If you’d like to do multiple marinades at a time, make dividers using your tinfoil as shown. Add your marinated chicken thighs, ensuring the dividers are high enough to separate any excess liquid from each marinade. Bake for 12 minutes, then flip and bake for another 8 minutes. It’s so easy!
Cooking chicken this way ensures you easily have some variety in your week and you can create multiple different types of meals.
I wouldn’t recommend using more than 2-3 thighs per marinade and foil divider. You also don’t have to cut the marinade ingredients in half if dividing up your thighs among different marinades. As long as you remove the chicken from the marinade and don’t pour any excess liquid onto the foil dividers, youll still get the same flavour without it being overpowering.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Pellet Grill Smoker
Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe
Having a great grilled chicken marinade in your back pocket is essential for summer grilling. This delicious chicken marinade packs a flavor punch without being overpowering, and its great with any kind of chicken, especially these grilled chicken thighs!
Food just tastes better when its been cooked outside. You can throw just about anything on the grill, from steak and potatoes to veggies and even bread. How about turning this chicken marinade into a delicious Grilled Chicken Sandwich?
Angela’s Tips & Recipe Notes
- While you will get some flavor from marinating the chicken for 30 minutes, I strongly recommend letting it marinate overnight to maximize the flavor.
- Cooking time may vary slightly depending on the exact temperature of your grill and the size of the thighs.
- To prevent your chicken from sticking to the grill, make sure you oil the grates.
- To store: Place the cooked chicken thighs into an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- To reheat: Place chicken in a dish with a small amount of chicken broth and cover loosely with foil. Bake in the oven at 350°F until heated thoroughly.
Also Check: How To Season Lobster Tail For Grilling
Lemon Rosemary Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs
by Chef Michael | Published Mar 5, 2019 | Last updated Nov 2, 2021 |
CategoryPrep TimeCook TimeTotal TimeYields
Serving Size 1 chicken thigh
- Calcium 9%
- Iron 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Place all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Place chicken thighs in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over. Be sure chicken is thoroughly coated before sealing bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours but no more than 12 before grilling.
Preheat grill to medium heat .
Remove chicken thighs from marinade and allow to drain. Place thighs on preheated grill and cook for 6-8 minutes before turning. Chicken thighs will be ready when an internal thermometer reads 170f.
Barbecue Grilled Chicken Tips & Tricks
- Please trust me and try the bone-in and skin on chicken. You are going to consider boneless. skinless chicken breast to be dry shoe leather compared to this.
- How long can I marinate the chicken?According to the USDA, chicken can be marinated for up to 2 days safely.
- Can I use skinless, boneless chicken breasts? Yes, you can and it will still be delicious. I know that there are some of you that love skinless and boneless chicken better, so dont let me stop you!
- Usually cooking chicken on the top rack of your grill to prevent flare-ups is a good idea, but we have a double grate system, so we turn on the OPPOSITE SIDE of the BBQ for heat. This helps to prevent burning!
Recommended Reading: How To Clean Weber Charcoal Grill Grates
Heat The Grill To 400f
Remove the thighs from the marinade, holding each thigh over the container or Ziploc bag for just a few seconds to let any excess marinade drip off the chicken. This will minimize any large flames from flying up as you add the marinated chicken to the grill.
Place the chicken thighs on the preheated grill so each piece lays flat on the grill.
It doesnt matter which side you start with since there isnt any skin on the thighs. If youre using thighs with skin, place the skin side down first.
I use my hands to do this, but the safest way to add the chicken is with tongs.
Perfectly Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe
This Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe will give you juicy and tender chicken on the inside thats perfectly crisp on the outside!
Not only does it taste absolutely delicious, but its also super easy to make! If youre looking for a crowd-pleaser, this recipe is the one for you!
Chicken thighs are the juiciest and most flavorful part of a chicken. Marinade the chicken thighs overnight and all youll have left to do is grill it for dinner.
While you grill the chicken, you can make some side dishes and have dinner ready on the table in 30 minutes. How easy is that? Its a foolproof recipe thatll taste delicious every single time!
Want to learn how to make the most perfect Grilled Chicken Thighs? Then keep on reading!
Also Check: Does Mcdonald’s Sell Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Fast & Easy Grilled Chicken Marinade
This was thrown together because I didnt quite have enough BBQ sauce to cover 4 chicken breasts and the subsequent basting while barbecuing. I emptied my bottle of basic chicken & ribs BBQ sauce and proceeded to make a marinade with the scant amount that I had left. This is actually far nicer than using just a BBQ sauce and to be honest, BBQ sauce has been my least favourite thing to use on meat when grilling it. Until now, that is. By turning some ready-made sauce into a marinade with some other ingredients its literally the best of both worlds. You thin out what I consider to be too much flavour and thickness with bottled BBQ sauces and instead reap the benefits of the flavour while turning it into something you can marinate your chicken in for the day.
Another tip? in the marinade like shown in the photo below to really get the flavour into the meat and skin.
Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs Ingredients
Make sure to leave enough time to marinate your chicken. I strongly recommend using my homemade teriyaki chicken marinade, but you can use your favorite brand as well!
- Chicken Thighs – 1½ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Teriyaki Chicken Marinade – cup of teriyaki chicken marinade .
*Be sure to see the recipe card below for ingredients, amounts & instructions!*
Also Check: Gas Grill For Built In
How Should I Season Chicken Before Grilling
Adding rubs or marinades to chicken helps create flavorful chicken and seals in the juices. Here are some other marinades I love making for chicken. Some of these marinades are for chicken breasts but you can easily use it for chicken thighs.
TANDOORI GRILLED CHICKENThis is one of my favorite marinades for chicken. It uses Greek yogurt, rich spices and lime juice. This is one of my go-to marinades. I love how the yogurt helps seal in juices.
3 EASY CHICKEN MARINADES: These three marinades are perfect for your summer grilling. They include a fresh lemon marinade, a Thai coconut curry marinade and a Moroccan yogurt marinade.
You’ll This Bbq Chicken Thighs Marinade
“BBQ chicken thighs are one of my favorite foods, especially in the summer. This has been a go-to BBQ chicken thigh marinade for years!“
Using brines and dry rubs is another great way to season your chicken, be sure to try my Dry Rub for Chicken or – it’s quick and easy. You’ll also love Grilled Chicken Drumsticks in Buttermilk Brine and these super easy Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs. Enjoy!
Read Also: Do Napoleon Grills Go On Sale
Grilled Chicken Thighs With Greek Marinade
Grilling season can happy any time of year! From the hottest of days in the summer, to the coldest of days in the winter, grilling remains a popular way to cook your food.
The best part is how easy it is to do. Maximum flavor, and very little clean up.
I also am a big fan of grilling vegetables alongside my meat and then adding them to salads like this Mediterranean Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad or these Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables that you can do on the grill.
This grilled chicken thigh recipe is one I make a lot. The flavors are light enough that it pairs really nicely with so many different side dishes. The Greek style marinade also works really well on seafood, lamb, steak or even vegetables.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Chicken Thighs
Boneless skinless chicken thighs will cook in about 6-7 minutes per side on the grill or in a pan on the stove. You can bake boneless skinless thighs at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs will bake at 400 degrees F for about 45 minutes. You can also use a meat thermometer to gauge when your chicken is done. The chicken should register at least 165 degrees F to be safe to eat.
You May Like: What Is The Best Electric Grill For Steaks
Tips & Catatan Resep Angela
- Sementara Anda akan mendapatkan beberapa rasa dari mengasinkan ayam selama 30 menit, saya sangat menyarankan membiarkannya diasinkan semalaman untuk memaksimalkan rasanya.
- Waktu memasak mungkin sedikit berbeda tergantung pada suhu yang tepat dari panggangan Anda dan ukuran paha.
- Agar ayam tidak lengket ke panggangan, pastikan Anda meminyaki perapian.
- Menyimpan: Tempatkan paha ayam yang sudah dimasak ke dalam wadah kedap udara di lemari es hingga 5 hari.
- Untuk memanaskan kembali: Tempatkan ayam di piring dengan sedikit kaldu ayam dan tutup dengan kertas timah. Panggang dalam oven pada suhu 350 ° F sampai benar-benar panas.
Meal Prep Tools For This Recipe
- Grab some glass meal prep bowls if you plan on using these chicken thigh marinades for meal prep lunches or dinners.
- I get all my free-range chicken from Butcher Box, conveniently delivered to me frozen.
- Get a meat thermometer to make sure your chicken is cooked through.
- Use these Ziploc bag holders if you’re marinating the chicken then freezing it.
- Freeze this recipe in glass microwave-safe bowls up to 3 months.
Recommended Reading: Where To Find Model Number On Weber Genesis Grill
Should I Use Chicken Thighs With Skin Or Skinless
Its all about personal preference when it comes to leaving the skin on or off. I prefer to trim off the excess fat and skin, but to keep the skin on. This gives a deliciously crispy chicken on the outside, and juicy tender chicken on the inside.
But dont worry, you can definitely go for boneless skinless chicken thighs and still get incredible flavor thanks to the cooking technique in this recipe and the delicious marinade!
Cara Memanggang Paha Ayam Tanpa Tulang
Saya sarankan mengasinkan paha ayam Anda semalaman untuk mendapatkan rasa terbaik! Untuk resep ini, Anda akan membutuhkan alat pemanggang dan pemanggang.
Resep ini akan menghasilkan 4 porsi, jadi sempurna untuk makan malam keluarga yang mudah!
Also Check: How Long Do I Cook Salmon On The Grill
How To Grill Chicken Breast Without Drying It Out
As with any method of chicken breast preparation , a few simple but critical steps will ensure your grilled chicken breast turns out juicy, moist, and well-seasoned all the way through.
To grill chicken breast without drying it out, be sure to follow these essential tips.
- . Marinades tenderize meat by changing its protein structure which helps it stay juicier for longer. Even 15 minutes can make a major difference in results.
- Pound. Pounding the chicken to an even thickness helps it cook more evenly on the grill so that the ends dont dry out before the center cooks through.
- Poke. While not strictly required, I like to poke holes all over my chicken breast with a fork to help the marinade absorb more quickly.
- Temp It. No matter what other careful steps you take to keep your chicken from becoming dry, NOTHING saves you if you overcook it. For best results, remove the chicken when it reaches the 155 to 160-degree F mark.
- Rest. No matter what kind of meat you are grilling , allowing it to rest is mandatory. Resting allows the juices to reincorporate into the protein. If you cut it right away, those yummy juices will escape onto the plate.
How To Make Grilled Chicken Thighs
Grilled chicken thighs are easy, versatile, nutritious, and delicious.
We eat them at least once a week!
- Grilled chicken thighs are scrumptious on their own, and you can also use the leftovers in a variety of new ways, from salads, to wraps, to quesadillas and more.
- Feel free to scale this recipe for a crowd or make extra for meal prep.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Pizza On Grill
How To Make This Grilled Chicken On The Stove
Here’s how make this chicken on the stove top:
What Is The Best Way To Grill Chicken Thighs
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Brush olive oil on the grates of the grill. Place the chicken thighs on the grill for 7-8 minutes per side, or until the integral temperature comes to 165 degrees F. Rest the chicken thighs for about 5 to 10 minutes to let the juices redistribute.
For bone-in chicken thighs you will need a bit more time. It usually takes us about 10- 15 minutes per side to reach 165 degrees F with bone-in.
Recommended Reading: Where Is Weber Grill Made
Best Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs Recipe
The secret to these delicious grilled boneless chicken thighs is letting them ! Don’t skip the marinating step!
You can even prepare these chicken thighs the night before. That way, you’ll only have to spend about 15 minutes cooking them and you’re ready to go!
Bagaimana Anda Tahu Kapan Paha Ayam Selesai Dimasak Di Panggang
Ayam akan rilis secara alami dari perapian ketika selesai memasak. Namun, cara terbaik dan paling akurat untuk menentukan kapan ayam Anda selesai dimasak adalah dengan menggunakan termometer daging! Pastikan itu ditempatkan di bagian daging yang paling tebal dan harus membaca 165 ° F untuk ayam matang.
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Grill Accessories